Cw- 174.2
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kaj848
    Thursday
    PW: 163.4
    CW: 164.2

I’m a few days late. A little frustrated because I have been stuck right around these numbers for a while….but not surprised. My exercise is good, my daytime eating is fine…but snacking at night has been a huge problem lately. Making a goal this week to completely cut that out!
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    ha110w33nsp00k Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ha110w33nsp00k
    Saturday
    PW: 175.7
    CW: 174.7
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Weigh Ins

Hey folks, here's who I haven't heard from yet this week:

EARLIER THIS WEEK:
    @Calli1616
    @pizzafruit
    @vvlucky
    @hope002

TODAY:
    @kirsten11872
    @melaniedscott

Let us know if you need to be excused for the week, or moved to the Cheer Squad, or anything else! If you're still planning on weighing in, please do so before early tomorrow morning EST.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:3
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:179.0
    Current weight:179.0
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Steps for the last week..

6/13- 5,989
    6/14- 14,887
    6/15- 12,103
    6/16- 13,067
    6/17- 13,742
    6/18- 11,794
    6/19 - 6,021

Total: 77,603
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Weigh Ins

EARLIER THIS WEEK:
    @Calli1616
    @pizzafruit
    @vvlucky
    @hope002

TODAY:
    @kirsten11872
    @melaniedscott

Let us know if you need to be excused for the week, or moved to the Cheer Squad, or anything else! If you're still planning on weighing in, please do so before early tomorrow morning EST.

I'm camping and don't have access to a scale. I'll be home tomorrow
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Steps for the week
    Sun 5755
    Mon 6794
    Tue 7383
    Wed 7279
    Thu 5785
    Fri 8253
    Sat 5480

Total 46729
    Miles: 16.1
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    It is time to recruit again :)
    Please encourage your friends to join our amazing group

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836136/july-2021-registration-for-new-members#latest
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Steps..

Sun- 9,512
    Mon- 9,317
    Tues- 3,913
    Wed- 12,032
    Thurs- 9,553
    Fri- 3,839
    Sat- 5,968
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    @rachelrjh sorry to hear about your dog.

My steps were horrible last week. I had to take my son to an appointment, I had 2 tests, and I was sick. Hoping for a better week this week. On Friday i felt so sick my bosses sent me home probably because they knew i wouldn't just leave on my own. I didn't argue with them. I have started feeling better yesterday. Today we went to a brewery for fathers day, it was fun, then came home and went in the pool. I'm exhausted and do not want to get my meals ready for tomorrow. I'll just have to try and get up a few minutes early.
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Username: Antiopelle
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 160.9
    CW (Current Weight): 159.8

I'm going at snail pace, but I just hope this will be the right way to transition into maintenance more easily than all the previous times.

I ate too much, yes, BUT ! : I've also been able to dive on Saturday and a long bikeride on Sunday. As from today hubby and I have a week off but now the weather is horrible (of course...). Maybe if the rain stops, we'll go diving again this evening. Another fun activity to look forward to today is some couch shopping. We - hubby, me and the cats - have finally ruined our second couch ever (and we've been living together for 32 years), so no guilt in buying our third couch. It will be fun !
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    hope002 wrote: »
    Weigh Ins

EARLIER THIS WEEK:
    @Calli1616
    @pizzafruit
    @vvlucky
    @hope002

TODAY:
    @kirsten11872
    @melaniedscott

You are currently excused for last week so it wouldn't be registered as a non-weigh-in. If you provide an updated weight, I'll add that to the spreadsheet.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I chose to have my dog euthanized today. Emotional eating happened afterwards. I’m feeling sick to my stomach from all the junk… bread, cake, cookies, icing, chips, soda.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    rachelrjh wrote: »
    I chose to have my dog euthanized today. Emotional eating happened afterwards. I’m feeling sick to my stomach from all the junk… bread, cake, cookies, icing, chips, soda.

Sending you love and support - do what you need to do to take care of you, take whatever time you need. We're here whenever (if ever) you need us. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry about your dog. I haven't had a pet in...almost three decades but I remember how sad I was when my pooch passed. Take care of you.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I've been a bad co-captain...sorry to have not contributed more the past week!

Was on vacation last week. Did really well early in the week but then the munch monster escaped and...well, she's still not contained. Vacay was a lot of driving--my hubby wanted to visit ghost towns w/in 200 miles of where we live. So that's what we did. We camped one night (super hot) and it was fun, but not restful. I'd hoped it was early enough in the summer to not have to deal with swarms of bugs. I was disappointed. It was too hot the second night (105 F at 5 pm in the shade)...and got a hotel room instead. Saw many interesting ruins. Celebrated 21 years of marriage.

Now the munch monster needs to be contained...and the walks must recommence. Sat and Sun I was a total slug. Had a nasty headache Sunday...that's my excuse!

Yay everybody! So many people have had good losses!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hope002 wrote: »

You are currently excused for last week so it wouldn't be registered as a non-weigh-in. If you provide an updated weight, I'll add that to the spreadsheet.

My current weight is 189.2.
    Could I please have my weigh in day Monday? Works better for me
  • ha110w33nsp00k
    ha110w33nsp00k Posts: 187 Member
    Options

My pups are like my children!!! I TOTALLY get it. I’ve had to put more pups down than I care to recall. We’re here for you!🙏🏼💗
This discussion has been closed.