June = Abs!

Options
HayleeSettee
HayleeSettee Posts: 48 Member
June we will be doing an ab workout challenge. Here's it is as follows!
- tips on how to make it more intense included.
πŸ•’ Takes about 10 minutes

Crunches- 30 seconds (as much as you can. You can got up and down slowly and this will increase the intensity.)

Cross body crunch- 30 seconds each side ( in a crunch position, crunch up bringing your left elbow to your right knee for 30 second. Then repeat on the other side.) *you can also lay slightly on your side and bring left elbow to left knee and viscera as a more modified movement.*

Heel touches- 30 seconds
( to make a more intense work out do Heel pulses on every second touch)

Ab hold- 30 seconds (lift legs up, about 45 degree angle, and lifting head and hold)

Russian twist: 30 seconds (increase intensity by holding something heavy from side to side.)

Slow mountain climer- 30 seconds

Lean back hold- 30 seconds
( sit on the floor like you were sitting in a chair but feet infront of you, and lean back slightly and hold. You can increase this by how far you lean back.)

Superwoman- 30 seconds (lay onΒ  and lift arms and feet at the same time)

Knee elbow touch- 30 seconds. (Lay on one side and then bring knee to elbow. Then do on the other side.)

Stretch
- seated twist
(sit on your knees or crisscrossed, lengthen the spine and drop your hands down to your side and twist to the left hold for 10 seconds and twist to the other side. )

- half moon yoga pose ( google if needed, great side stretch)

-shoulder rolls

*DISCLAIMER*

I am not a personal trainer. These are workouts I do with my trainer. Only do what you are comfortable with and what you can do.

Replies

• britneyd109
    britneyd109 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've been doing these within my 100 crunches. For this challenge I measured my body. 🀞 I see some inches lost.
    Good luck everyone!
  • HayleeSettee
    Options
    Good luck I believe in you ladies!
  • britneyd109
    Options
    How was everyone's 1st week on the ab workout?
  • HayleeSettee
    Options
    Great. I really feel it in my middle back and side though. Clearly out of shape. Well, I am round and round is often in reference to a circle, so I am a shape of some kind right lol
  • HayleeSettee
    Options
    How about you!
  • britneyd109
    Options
    I have the Mom tummy. Sad thing is my son is 9. Last week I got 4 days in with abs. It's wasn't crazy hard which makes it more enjoyable. Everyday I'm doing atleast 100 crunches. Oh and cut my sugars (fruit, candy, baked goods, icecream, and all the stuff I love so much) to only 1/2 cup to snack on through out the whole day. It's a struggle but, hoping to lose this mom bod sooner than later. Lol
  • kaycoes
    kaycoes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I got the mom flap going on as well, feel like it's never gonna go away! Feel like I'm gonna trip over it someday...lol.
    I hope Get depleat this flap as well!
    Let's do this!
    Keep it up y'all
    I've been slacking that last few days, but I'm hoping I can get back on track with it all again.
  • britneyd109
    Options
    Anyone getting good results? I sadly have nothing to report besides I'm staying consistent everyday. Mom belly doesn't want to go away. lol
  • HayleeSettee
    Options
    Sorry, I have a dealing with some family stuff. My grandpa passed away and it's been nuts. I have seen some results from this workout. I have a mom tummy too! Things are going good but I have not been consitant.

I have lost 1 inch around my waist. Started drinking green tea before bed to help keep my metabolism going. Loving the results!
  • britneyd109
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Glad to hear you are seeing some results. I will be taking my measurements this weekend to see if I have lost any inches. My pounds are staying the same so far. I like to do a lot of toning excercises so my weight only moves a few pounds down and then back up. Lol
  • kaycoes
    Options
    Sorry for your loss! Prayers!
    I haven't been on top of anything lately, need to get back to it, but I don't get much time lately. Haven't been able to stay on track with things, hoping soon I will get things back on track
  • britneyd109
    Options
    Ok ladies, how have you been?
  • kaycoes
    Options
    I'm getting back in the swing of everything come Monday.. ots my new start! How about you? I've been MIA for too long sorry. What challenge do you want to do for the rest of July? I'm going to start planning my meals ahead of time and start lowering my carbs again. Then probably start a squat challenge and walk one mile a day if not more.