Daily Encouragements and Accountability

Options
13»

Replies

• Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    One of these days I'll get this figured out! I saw that there are some more threads put up - awesome!

Did well today on eating. I made some muffins for a snack from the THM book I have. They are basically oatmeal and fruit. Pretty good! I did my smoothie for dinner using unsweet coconut milk and saw it is packed with saturated fats so I was over in that category, but under in everything else. I'll do water for my muffins next time, instead of the coconut milk and the numbers will be better. (It gives water as an option, as well as cashew milk and something else, of which I have neither!). I thought about making my own cashew milk, but not sure how that would taste. I ordered a new blender today, something that has more power than my Nutribullet and will chop stuff as well. It's an Oster, so hopefully it will be good. It had mostly good reviews on Amazon. I sometimes find a leaf of spinach or a pile of seeds from my fruit at the bottom of my cup. I think there is some unmixed peanut butter in my cup from the smoothie I made for dinner, well, actually, it looks like the simply fruit jelly didn't blend! Hmmm???

Having lots of storms off and on throughout the day, but praise the Lord no power outages. Will talk to y'all later. Need to finish up her. God bless.
  • Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday, sisters in the Lord! I hope you are both doing well today. I'm still struggling with pain in my shoulder and arm, but it doesn't seem quite as severe today as it has felt the past few days. Praise the Lord for that! I slept on the sofa last night (off and on asleep) but don't think it helped a lot. I've been taking quite a bit of Tylenol, Willow Bark, and at night my Tramadol - that seems to help me sleep better with all of those painkillers in me. I don't want to keep taking that much Tylenol though, not sure what it is doing to my liver! God knows what is going on in there and in His time He will bring healing.

I hope that y'all will be able to enjoy worship this evening. Love y'all.
This discussion has been closed.