41 year old Gemini jumping back on the health train!

Options
Hey I am Jess, I am 41-and I am from Pennsylvania. I had about 15/20 lbs to lose pre-covid and now another 15 post covid! I have tried every style of eating as well as IF and it seems the only thing that works for me is eating throughout the day and tracking calories. I also NEED to exercise and I just started doing that again. Hope everyone is well and nice to "meet" all of you!

Replies

• Jksonoma
    Jksonoma Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Hi Jess, I am Jen, recently turned 46, and I am in a similar boat as you! Just trying to get back on healthier eating (tracking) and workouts consistently. I know nutrition is 80% of weight loss, but I enjoy how exercise makes me feel after I get through it and then I’m more motivated to eat well. Just dusted off Jillian’s 30 Day Shred dvd today which worked for me 10 years ago, we shall see. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • booksnbrains
    booksnbrains Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess! Feel free to add me! I'm in my early 40s and lived in PA for ~10 years before I moved back to the West coast. I'm a runner and hiker dealing with back issues and love being active. I generally eat low carb, high vegetables and have done some IF. Always looking for accountability buddies and encouragement!