Introduction Thread (please tell us who you are:)

Options
1235»

Replies

• dblosmith
    dblosmith Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Chris and currently live on the gulf coast. I've always been big, but a while back I lost a lot of weight and found my abs. Unfortunately, life happened and I've gained it all back. I'm looking for an accountability partner. Someone to harass me and motivate me and maybe I could do the same for them. :) If interested, feel free to message me.
  • GoldenCluck
    GoldenCluck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Alyssa and I'm a 31 year old AFAB queer person living in Pennsylvania with my partner and our pet rats. I use she/they pronouns. I'm looking to connect with others to help with motivation to make healthier choices for myself. Open to all new friends!

I've been going to the gym, but can't wait to start walking a couple of local trails once the snow starts to melt around here!
  • ReReNotMe
    ReReNotMe Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi nice to meet everyone.

I'm Benny (he/him) trans tfm and bisexual. I'm 20 and a student in Scotland.

I started off a few months ago at 110kg (245lbs and obese) and am down to 86kg (overweight), working towards 68-73kg.

Nice to meet everyone and best of luck on your journeys :)
  • emrlovesemr
    emrlovesemr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Evette and I'm a 44 year old lesbian living in Austin. I use she/her pronouns. I'm looking to connect with others to help with motivation and accountability. Open to all new friends!

I’ve had some mildly complicated medical issues starting in 2020 that has resulted in weight gain.

I hope I can be a support and find support here. Nice to meet ya’ll and best wishes to everyone in there journeys.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,400 Member
    Options
    I’m autigender. My pronouns are she/her/they/them
    My gender is…. a social construct that really doesn’t apply much of the time.

I’m a boomer. But I try not to be A Boomer, y’know?

I’m disabled, and working my way down from a weight I didn’t measure at my highest, down to maybe 150? I got to around 167 a couple years back and stopped logging in. I’m around 220 now.

Glad to have some like minded friends.
  • MQEnglishIV
    MQEnglishIV Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! Matthew here. Just trying to stay on track with my diet :)