Welcome! Nice to meet you

Options

Replies

• WinterflowerSP
    WinterflowerSP Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I am Winterflower from SP where I started in 2007 intermittently then switched to MFP. I used the MFP app regularly for a long time with success but changes came with the Under Armor buy out and I switched back fully to SP in 2016 where I have enjoyed many years of fun and fitness, and success, particularly with the BLC Scarlet Dragons team.

I’m trying FatSecret, MFP, and Spark360 to find a new home before the shutdown. I’m not sure where I will land but keeping up with all 3 probably won’t work well. I’m also checking out Spark groups on FB which are forming. SP offered so much….very sad for it’s demise.
  • MinnieIndigo
    MinnieIndigo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm MinnieUK from SP. I'm new here and giving it a try. Good to find a group of fellow Sparkers!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,470 Member
    Options

~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~

~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ WELCOME Newbies~ BLESSings ~ ALLways ~ Deby ~

~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~

• HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I was HerbsandFlowers on Sparks since 2005 then off for awhile then came back when I figured out I still need to track. I'm on the BLC 46 challenge along with the 5% Challenge on Sparks & will continue till the end of the challenges. Of course I'm also here.
  • candok1260
    candok1260 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    HerbsandMor -I am on 5% challenge and blc46 too.

• HerbsandMore
    Options
    That is great now we really know we have something in common.
  • amynegrete1
    amynegrete1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amy Negrete. I lost 25 lbs on SP then life got in the way. I was just beginning the movement/track food phase to slowly ease back into full participation when the news came. I'm from Alabama which is hot, hot, hot!
  • Cheryl4808Spark
    Cheryl4808Spark Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m Cheryl. Its nice to see fellow Sparkers here!! :)
  • HerbsandMore
    Options
    vutqkt90orfi.gif Amy & Cheryl so nice to meet others Sparkers.
  • wingmen2
    wingmen2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi SP friends!

I'm back to let y'all know that the Biggest Loser Challenge from SP IS moving here to MFP. If you are interested in joining us, we start the next round September 1st, I believe.

Time to register is now!!! Send me a personal message if interested. We have lots of teams to choose from - I'm sure you can find the right accountability group for you! I'm on the Fuchsia Beauties International team, and we're a very supportive team. We have room on our team for members working on a healthy lifestyle!

I hope you all are settling in here at MFP. I think we'll like it as soon as we get used to it. :)

All my best for your health,
    Rachelle
    AKA RUNTHEGOODRACE
  • shutrbug48
    shutrbug48 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just found out yesterday that SP was closing - I've been taking weight management classes through my medical program, and had not been on SP for months. As a 12 year SP member, I will certainly miss it. However, I'm considering this to be a new start for me - for getting my health priorities in order and using any tools available to me on this site. I live in Washington State with my almost-a-husband of many years. Between us we have 3 adult children and 4 grandchildren scattered around the globe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! I decided to try out some of this to see how I like it. Thinking of bringing my team to MFP. My Sparks name was CSEGUIN2.
  • anneu53
    anneu53 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I find this to be a real good App as it also gives you an insight on whether you are eating enough for the day and other good tips.
  • KoffeeNutSpark
    KoffeeNutSpark Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    KoffeeNutSpark (the old KoffeeNut from Sparkpeople), looking for a place to land when the site shuts down later this month! I've also signed up on Spark360 but so far this site looks more robust, and some of the very positive members I knew on Spark are here. Will be looking to all of you for guidance on this site!
  • WANT2BTRIM1
    WANT2BTRIM1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. This is my second former spark people group! I am also on SP Friends. I had the same name on the original SP except now there is a "1" at the end on MFP (WANT2BTRIM1). I love SP Friends but why not join 2 SP groups? I am a fan of all things positive. I see that others are members of two SP groups. Today was my last day of blogging on SP. I am pretty excited about new SP forums. I really felt like I was headed upstream without a paddle when I heard that SP was closing. Looking forward to interacting with this group. Thank you for starting this group as well!
  • neverornow
    neverornow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! It's great to see Sparkers gathering here on MFP. I'm Karen, neverornow both there and here. After 10 years there, it was devastating to hear it was closing. Glad to find a friendly place to land. <3
  • HerbsandMore
    Options
    jd8sdhipquka.jpg
  • mamarston
    mamarston Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been on Spark People since 2016. I am so thankful to find some Spark groups. I will have a learning curve here. I was Pgback on Spark People. Hope you all are having a good day.
  • WANT2BTRIM1
    WANT2BTRIM1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    4fttvyhlv35m.gif