~GREETINGS~ Fellow SPARKers ~WAVING HI~

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    pvb8cj43lp2q.jpg

~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~
    ~ Lets Fill today & Weekend with LOTS of LOVE & FUN~

Here's a FUN thought-filled Quote....
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." ~ ~ ~ Bernard Baruch

~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ 🍎 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🍎 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🍎 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🍎 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🍎 ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    whmzjen23w9c.gif
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ WEEKEND ~ BLESSings ~whdad855rpoh.gif

~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday & a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend~

"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would
    be no rainbow" ~Gilbert K. Chesterton~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    p6dmribg1wtj.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Rise & Shine~s18zsh7ydsrj.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead β˜€οΈ

"The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that
    the sun will set only to rise again."~ ~ ~ Ram Charan ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    b42co4dz73bv.jpg
  • Kayde53
    Kayde53 Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Wallahalla, love your cartoons!
    DebyS, love your sunrise

You both bring a smile to my face!! Thanks!
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to a Magnificent New Day~yf1efvc69hb9.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a MAGNIFICENT Monday And ~a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week

@Kayde53 THANKS !!!

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your
    focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving
    toward something." ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~

~πŸ’•~😎~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~ πŸ’• ~ 😎 ~πŸ’•~😎~πŸ’•~
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All, wishing you all a great day and week ahead. Hope you are enjoying the recipes I ave been posting..I know they don't replace the scrumptious recipes we all enjoyed at Spark People but hope these help some. Take care, stay safe and well! 😊

zbmuho4ltpdv.jpg
  • wallahalla
    Options
    7abj2mn6s7yw.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ πŸ˜€ ~ z6zrx8rxs3js.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~πŸ˜€~

"Here's a little song I wrote ~ You might want to sing it note for note ~ ~ ~ Don't worry ~ ~ ~
    be happy ~ ~ ~In every life we have some trouble -BUT- when you worry you make it double
    ~~ Don't worry, be happy ~~ Don't worry, be happy now ~ ~Bobby McFerrin

~πŸ’•~πŸ˜€~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~ 😁 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ˜€ ~πŸ’•~πŸ˜€~πŸ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    nvm269get6px.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    h5sfg7k2g5ed.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Wishing You ~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

β€œ To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower ~ Hold infinity in the palm of
    your hand and eternity in an hour. " ~ ~ ~ William Blake ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ πŸ’™ ~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’™~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~ πŸ’™ ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ πŸ’• ~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    cudydbno4rgu.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    guenhfn9d7py.gif
    ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THANK-filled THANKSGIVING Thursday ~

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns
    denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast,
    a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. " ~ ~ Melody Beattie ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸ¦ƒ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving and God’s Blessings as you Celebrate this special day with your Family and Friend’s!

obebi5vuqzip.jpeg

• wallahalla
    Options
    pnswdvfwgmr2.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    k3y97nwsv6pp.gif
    ~~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~~ Waving Hi ~~ Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend

I hope Everyone had a BLESSed THANK-Filled Thanksgiving.... we sure did

"… I come home, in the mornin' light ... My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"
    Oh momma dear, we're not the fortunate ones ... And FRIENDS, they wanna have F-UN ...
    Oh FRIENDS just wanna have F-UN... The phone rings, in the middle of the night My father
    yells "What you gonna do with your life?" Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
    But FRIENDS they wanna have F-UN ..... Oh FRIENDS just wanna F-UN...."
    Cyndi Lauper original lyrics.... My FRIENDly Version

~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    qobxhv1lxfup.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ho Ho Ho here we GOOOOOOO ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Christmas is on its way ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    xytoyqvctnn5.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🀢🏼 ~Wishing You a SANTAsational SATurday And a WONDERfilled Weekend~

"Believe in love. Believe in magic. Heck, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in
    yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don't, who will? " ~Jon Bon Jovi

~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~πŸŽ„~πŸ’•~πŸŽ…πŸΌ~πŸ’•~