DebyS137 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    LOL :smiley: we really do need a Laughing choice to click on
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its A New Day~
    rdkllxinxli6.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SERENE SUNday And a WooHoo WONDER-filled Week ahead~๐ŸŽ„~

"I feel beautiful when I'm at peace with myself. When I'm serene, when I'm a good person, when
    I've been considerate of others." ~ Elle Macpherson

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒž~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    fwue514kzdln.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    e25xsns35t1m.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not
    just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical
    ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value and beauty."
    ~ Kevin McCloud
    ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    c0o8mv3ki5rm.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options

p0et8d80booz.gif

~ ~ ~ ~ ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a TERRIFICally TWINKLING Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~๐ŸŒŸ~ Twinkle, twinkle, little star ~๐ŸŒŸ~ How I wonder what you are, Up above theworld so high
    ~ Like a diamond in the sky ~๐ŸŒŸ~ Twinkle, twinkle, little star~๐ŸŒŸ~How I wonder what you are~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒŸ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    a6vgb1v3hyp4.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    1s9y74bhbxuk.gif
    ~Waving Hi~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Welcome December~Wishing You a WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday

โ€œFor beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
    and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." ~ ~ ~ Audrey Hepburn ~ ~ ~

~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    kjww16znaia9.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    xjfjrhq7dnvc.gif
    ~Welcome to the Gift of TODAY~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly THANKfilled Thursday~

Thanksgiving for Me.... Is the beginning of my Personal, end of the Year Review, I spend time
    daily to Reflect on what I am Most Grateful for of the year & wish to carry into the next year...
    along with .... What I wish to Let go & lay to rest in the past Year ~&~ Starting aNEW ~ Year ~

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    hywavepqn3t5.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    :smiley: LOL funny
  • DebyS137
    Options
    45z1ibc3vs1a.gif
    ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FESTIVE FUNtastic Friday & a WooHoo WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity, fun
    and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went."
    ~ ~ Jonathan Sacks

~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    zsbwzbbcdcv3.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    41b8n04kaqzm.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ ~Wishing You a SANTAsational SATurday And a WONDERfilled Weekend~

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we
    see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless
    and stressing the true values." ~ Thomas S. Monson

~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    o9umt80pg8de.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    e94c5nux472i.gif
    ~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~ ๐ŸŒž ~

"The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater
    joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun."
    ~ Christopher McCandless

~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŽ„~ ๐Ÿ’• ~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŽ„~๐Ÿ’•~๐ŸŒž~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    bul44tp481hh.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    3qdm9etuqb2v.gif

~๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

~ ~ "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~ ~
    ~ ~ Eden Phillpotts ~ ~
    ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~โ„๏ธ~๐Ÿ’•~โœจ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ”ฎ~๐Ÿ’•~