• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,525 Member
    Options
    TEEHEE... thats another Good one
  • DebyS137
    Options
    gcdqx2k6t8b7.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ Wishing You a Posively Comfy Cozy Cheery THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"After every storm the sun will smile...... for every problem there is a solution, and the soul's
    indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ William R. Alger ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~β˜•οΈ~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~β˜•οΈ~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🌨~πŸ’•~
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    q9w5fajtnupi.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5k386ptxxheh.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic FRIENDly Friday & a WONDER-filled Weekend

" Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity,
    fun and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went. "
    ~ Jonathan Sacks

~πŸ‚πŸΌ~πŸ’•~🀸🏿~ πŸ’• ~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🀸🏼~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ‚πŸΌ~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🀸🏼~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🀸🏿~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‚πŸΌ~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    2zjmq3fuiagk.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ir2b2p3d01ko.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Wishing You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"No matter how hard you try to teach your cat general relativity, you're going to fail."~Brian Greene

~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    zhoe4lrm31me.png
  • DebyS137
    Options
    cg59uy7lk4kc.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SUNsational SUNday And a WONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

2022 been Good to me so far... I hope everyones Year is off to a GREAT Start BLESSings ALLways
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~β˜€οΈ~ May We All Find today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE ~β˜€οΈ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when
    the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    mw1spy8fjsba.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜… = TRUEly Funny
  • DebyS137
    Options
    dabzpnw95jfc.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ Waving Hi ~ Hope You had a LOVEly MARVELous Monday and ~ a WONDERfilled Week

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aristotle ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~❄️~ πŸ’• ~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌨~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🌨~πŸ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    so1jkfxf4l45.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    hscfcf60upjb.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Wishing You a BEARy LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I
    let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must
    trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life
    to come." ~ ~ ~ Henri Nouwen ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    8fftbb9gycae.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA .... 🀣 ..... Good One
  • DebyS137
    Options
    rzd6uck0ty76.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~Wishing You a ~ πŸ¦… ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ πŸ¦… ~

" I like to be a tiger roaming the jungle or an eagle soaring the skies. " ~ ~ ~Sol Campbell~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ¦…~πŸ’•~
    ."
  • wallahalla
    Options
    00jplsk0rzto.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ddpb4f06bhu2.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~πŸ™‹πŸΌ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is
    a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results." ~ ~ ~ Wade Boggs ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ’~πŸ’•~❄️~🌷~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ’~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🌷~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ’~πŸ’•~
  • wallahalla
    Options
    54uujyiri3ke.jpg
  • DebyS137
    Options
    jv22cz2dwwjp.gif
    ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a WOWza FRIENDly Friday & a WONDER-filled Weekend ~

"At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~

~πŸ‚πŸΌ~πŸ’•~🀸🏿~ πŸ’• ~❄️~ πŸ’• ~🀸🏼~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~πŸ‚πŸΌ~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🀸🏼~πŸ’•~❄️~πŸ’•~🀸🏿~ πŸ’• ~πŸ‚πŸΌ~