~GREETINGS~ Fellow SPARKers ~WAVING HI~

Options

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,525 Member
    Options
    n1oej7pbvf4k.gif
    ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday~ And ~a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not
    just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical
    ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value and beauty."
    ~ ~ ~ Kevin McCloud ~ ~ ~

~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~✨~💕~🔮~💕~
  • wallahalla
    wallahalla Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    k06infqe4ufd.png
  • DebyS137
    Options
    582ru88w8vom.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

"The Happiest people in the world ...........Are those who feel absolutely Terrific about themselves
    and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life."
    ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~

~ 💖 ~ 🐶 ~ 💕 ~ 🐱 ~ 💖~ 🐶 ~💖~ 🐱 ~💕~ 🐶 ~💕~ 🐱 ~💖~ 🐶 ~💖 ~ 🐱 ~ 💕 ~ 🐶 ~ 💕 ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    g1v9m25w7sda.gif
    ~ Waving Hello ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a WooHoo WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~

“Dare, dream, dance, smile and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force!"
    ~ ~ ~ Suzanne Brockmann ~ ~ ~

~ 💖~💕~💃🏼~💕~💖~💕~💃🏼~💕~💖~💕~💃🏼~💕~💖~💕~💖~💕~💃🏼~💕~💖~💕~💃🏼~💕~💖 ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    k20ho8c4w503.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Peace Pilgrim ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ 💖~💕~🌹~💕~💖~💕~🥀~💕~💖~💕~🌹~💕~💖~💕~💖~💕~🥀~💕~💖~💕~🌹~💕~💖 ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    tpzbdbhgry94.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🙋🏼 ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a HIPPIE FUNtastic Friday ~ ~

"Basically, I was a hippie and still am a flower child." ~ Donna Karan ~ (That would be me too)

~ ✌️ ~💕~💗~💕~ 😀 ~💕~💗~💕~ ✌️ ~ 💕 ~ 💕~💗~ 💕 ~ 😀 ~💕~💗~💕~ ✌️ ~💕~ 💗 ~ 💕 ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    spmgcovh5vuh.jpg
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Hold puppies, kittens, and babies anytime you get the chance." ~ ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr. ~ ~ ~ ~

~ 😻 ~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~💕~😻~💕~😺~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ow74i5g9qo6t.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday & a WONDER-filled Week ahead~

"Wherever you go .... no matter what the weather...... Always bring your Own SUNshine."
    ~Anthony J. D'Angelo

~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,600 Member
    Options
    Sunday Blessings All, enjoy your Day and Week ahead and your time spent with Family and Friends... <3

yt03nfycrqc4.jpg

• DebyS137
    Options
    b1s5vfi0080v.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~ Wishing You a LOVEly MAGNIFICENT Monday ~and~ a WONDERfilled Week~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep
    your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always
    moving toward something." ~ ~ ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~ ~ ~

~💕~ 🦚 ~💕~ 🦋 ~💕~ 🦚 ~💕~ 🦋 ~💕~ 🦚 ~ 💕 ~ 🦋 ~ 💕 ~ 🦚 ~ 💕 ~ 🦋 ~ 💕 ~ 🦚 ~💕~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    p1hr5loj3i3s.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~

~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5pydicuom04g.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~ Good Morning ~Wishing You a BLOOMing ~🌼~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~🌻~

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts
    take you." ~ ~ ~ ~ James Allen ~ ~ ~ ~

~💕~🌻~💕~🌼~💕~🌻~💕~🌼 ~💕~ 🌻 ~💕~ 🌼 ~💕~🌻~💕~🌼 ~💕~🌻~💕~🌼~💕~🌻~💕~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    x7ef4gxtql88.jpg
    ~Waving Hi~🧚🏼~Wishing You a FAIRY FUNtastic and a WOOOHOOO WONDER filled Weekend ~

"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself,
    'Am I having fun?' ~Christopher Meloni

~💕~🌺~💕~🌺~💕~🌺~💕~ 🌺 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 🌺 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~🌺~💕~🌺~💕~🌺~💕~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    geyhtdx4arzd.gif
    ~ 🙋🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday & a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend~

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and
    tints tomorrow with prophetic ray." ~ Lord Byron

~💕~ 💖 ~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~ 💕 ~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~ 💖 ~💛~🧡~💚~💙~ 💜 ~💕~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    v0d1ks2en59t.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼 ~Wishing You a SERENE SUNday And a Woohoo WONDER-filled Week ahead~

"I feel beautiful when I'm at peace with myself. When I'm serene, when I'm a good person, when
    I've been considerate of others." ~ Elle Macpherson

~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~🌞~💕~☀️~💕~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    czentdpaykmd.gif
    ~🙋🏼~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Most Marvelous Monday~ And ~a Very LOVEly Valentines Day ~

~ 🌹 ~"Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to
    be yourself and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment
    is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is."~ ~ ~
    ~ 💕 ~ ~ ~ Jim Morrison ~ ~ ~ 💕 ~

~ 💕 ~ 🌹 ~💕~ 🌹 ~💕~ 🌹 ~💕~ 🌹 ~ 💕 ~ 🌹 ~💕~ 🌹 ~ 💕 ~ 🌹 ~💕~ 🌹 ~💕~ 🌹 ~💕~ 🌹 ~ 💕 ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    lf8p3dkauoho.gif
    ~Waving Hello~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a DOGgone PAWSitively ~🐾~ AWEsome TERRIFIC Tuesday~

~💕~"Pets are humanizing. They remind us we have an obligation and responsibility to preserve
    and nurture and care for all life." ~ ~James Cromwell~ 💕 ~

~ 💖 ~ 🐶 ~ 💕 ~ 🐱 ~ 💖~ 🐶 ~💖~ 🐱 ~💕~ 🐶 ~💕~ 🐱 ~💖~ 🐶 ~💖 ~ 🐱 ~ 💕 ~ 🐶 ~ 💕 ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    veqg1iw1zb47.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~🙋🏼~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

“To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower ~ Hold infinity in the palm of your
    hand and eternity in an hour." ~ ~ ~ William Blake ~ ~ ~

~🦋~💙~🦋~💕~🦋~💙~🦋~💕~🦋~💙~🦋~💕~🦋~💙~🦋~💕~🦋~💙~🦋~💕~🦋~💙~🦋~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    oudyt39y86dd.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~ ~ ~ ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~ ~ ~ ~

~ 💖~💕~🌹~💕~💖~💕~🥀~💕~💖~💕~🌹~💕~💖~💕~💖~💕~🥀~💕~💖~💕~🌹~💕~💖 ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    xu2bqo45b5ur.gif
    ~~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday ~~

Thank you for being a friend
    ~ ~ Traveled down a road and back again - Your heart is true, you're a PAL and a confidant. ~ ~
    Thank you for being a friend... ~ ~ ~ ~ Golden Girls Theme

~🌺~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~🌺~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~🌺~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~🌺~