What's on your mind today?

Options
124»

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @DebyS137 that's TERRIFIC that you hit the 170's! CONGRATS! Your hard work and perseverance is paying off!!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    @DebyS137 that's TERRIFIC that you hit the 170's! CONGRATS! Your hard work and perseverance is paying off!!

~ THANKS ~
  • DebyS137
    edited July 2021
    Options
    ~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~🌞~💕~📸~💕~

~ Welcome to a NEW DAY ~s5opq223njuv.gif~ BLESSings~ALLways ~

zvm4uhdplp85.gif~ ~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ ~And~ ~ ~ ~Wishing You The MOST MARVELous Monday~ ~ ~ ~

I am committed to making this Week a WONDERfilled ~PICTURE PERFECT~ WEEK, so I can add it to My Mental Photo Album.... And Look back and Smile

A picture is a poem without words. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Horace ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~💕~🐻~💕~🐼~

wwcb5ltmh5vh.jpg

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BEARy TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

I Feel VERY HOPEful about my progress... I found an Exercise routine that works for me while my foot is healing And am staying on track with nutrition ...

"Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~William Barclay~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~

o6wl4fgmvuav.gifo6wl4fgmvuav.gif

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a WOOOOOHOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

Well... It appears my body is needing time to adjust to losing 10 lbs. so far in July.... I have been teetering between 179-180 ...
    Patience is definitely an issue I am learning to embrace... I am looking forward to sailing through the 170s... Hopefully soon.

"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne

• DebyS137
    Options
    ~ 👬🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~

9s44raqm9nut.jpg~1h2r7zivhsa5.gif~9s44raqm9nut.jpg

~ 👬🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~ 💕 ~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👫🏼 ~💕~ 🌺 ~💕~ 👭🏻 ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~~ Waving Hi ~~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FUNtastic Friday ~~

I'm Liking it here on My Fitness PAL = I reUnited with SPARKfriends And Made New Friends along this Journey = I'M BLESSED

Thank you for being a friend
    Traveled down a road and back again - Your heart is true, you're a PAL and a confidant. Thank you for being a friend... ~ ~ ~ ~ Golden Girls Theme

• DebyS137
    edited July 2021
    Options
    ~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~

m5r2mzn7pqxz.jpg

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a Super Saturday and a LOVEly COLOR-filled Weekend ~

I am choosing to color my would with LOVE
    BYE BYE JULY ... its been Good... Welcoming AUGUST ... I trust it will be even Better

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray." ~ Lord Byron