July 26 Sign In

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Thank you @Jana_2020 . Great post! If you haven't done so already, please JOIN our August UAC challenge here!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141082-ultimate-accountability-challenge-august-2021
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @thabit11 Ouch!! Sorry to hear about your ankle, but it sounds like you've done very well in spite of your injury! (No chocolates and salty snacks!) Good for you! Take it easy on your ankle though, you don't want to get back on it too soon. :smile:
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    thabit11 wrote: »
    July 24, 25, 26

On 24th I decided to have one extra last meal, so a planned pass day, I thought eating one more meal will be significantly way better than a whole day of being over, little did I know that I would twist my ankle right before going to sleep and so have the following days as pass days. I'm much better now, I feel some pains only when I take the stairs. It wasn't very painful to begin with, but took my time to heal it so it won't hindrance my workouts later.

As for tomorrow, I need to check my leg condition, but I think I could do some light walks. So I hope it will not be a pass day.

As for my meals, I believe they were 70% healthy, not over by much. I didn't stuff myself with chocolates and salty snacks, which I'm happy about.

Goodnight and I hope you had a better day 💜💛.

Sorry to hear of your leg. Please take it easy. If you want to exercise, you can try sitting exercises. There are lots on YouTube.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer;c-46131334"]Thank you! I joined our August UAC challenge

Do we have it in the challenge area? Will like to put in some words for new potential members.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer;c-46131334"]Thank you! I joined our August UAC challenge

Do we have it in the challenge area? Will like to put in some words for new potential members.

@victorious55 No, it's not posted in the challenge area yet. @RangerRickl will make that post in the next couple of days and let us know here once he has.... so that we can all post there. :smile: