July 19 Sign In

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Taking control over my eating on weekends 😊 Earlier I was pretty good during weekdays and could put back all I have lost during the week. In general I noticed that I am not so food concentrated anymore 😉
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    • When I started taking responsibility for my bad habits, and accepted that I was CHOOSING to overindulge, it removed all my excuses.
    • when I decided that I had no forbidden foods, it removed the deprivation mentality, which in the past, had sometimes led me into binge eating. I now factor in small daily treats.
    • Biggest motivator was reaching maintenance, and getting rid of all my big girl clothes’.

Thanks @TerriRichardson112 You are always full of so much insight and encouragement! I'm sure I'm not the only one who needed to hear this today! :wink:
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,788 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?✅

As far as habits. I think daily logging regardless of good or bad is the most important one for me. 👍
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    3xyes. 7.5 km jogging and Epic lower body ☺️ Still sorting out the books 🥱
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,534 Member
    Options
    I tracked logged walked the mall and mowed weed whacked and cleaned up sidewalks that was my daily exercise!

Things I have worked on was getting rid of a non excuse to not exercise sometimes it was really hard to get up at 5am and spin but I did it now I prefer the evening. Another habit was not drinking enough water buying a few nice water bottles makes it so much easier and just making sure to use the scale so I don’t judge my food, those are a few things that have made my weight and health journey a little easier.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Monday, July 19

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, full body stretch 10 min, core 10 min, lift lower body - 30 min, lower body stretch 10 min

I make big pots of chicken soup and freeze individual servings. I make and freeze large amounts of individual servings of butternut squash soup and will have that with a grill cheese sandwich. That way I can just pull out a serving of soup instead of munching on whatever.

I have always struggled to drink enough water. Apparently I have issues with the pH of water. I drink 8 oz of water before I have my coffee. I try to drink over 32 oz before noon. I have 24 or so ounces of water with an electrolyte packet in it in the afternoon. I try to have at least 70 oz a day. I have been measuring my water so I know I’m drinking enough and not guessing which is how I know I’m not meeting my goal often enough.
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,842 Member