July 19 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Pass day today, 4 this month so out of the Winner's Circle. I will challenge myself to end the month with just these 4 pass days.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,074 Member
    Options

Also giving myself permission to hve a treat at night has made me feel less deprived and has made those fun foods/treats less of a big deal. I find now i dnt over indulge as i know tomz i can just hve another 1 instead of my old mentality of "I hve to eat the whole packet tonight cos ill be back on my diet tomorrow so i wont be allowed one for a really long time"
    Oh my goodness this is me exactly. So many issues here. I used to believe I HAD to stop snacking at night and once I “failed”, well it became a feeding frenzy. Now I’ve embraced my nighttime snack. I make myself wait until 9:00 and then eat something within calories. Or at least that’s the goal. I’m so much happier knowing I can have a snack at night. It’s like a little gift I give myself and for the most part, the out of control snacking is gone.
    [*] Weighing myself every day. In the past, when I weighed weekly, there were times when I'd see a gain on the scale that I couldn't understand. I'd been under my calories all week, I should have lost, right? By weighing daily, I sometimes see my weight dropping all week and then a sudden rise on "official" weigh in day - which helps me to figure out what causes me to retain water since I know for sure that it's not a fat gain. It's also taken the emotion out of the weighing in process, I'm not scared to see the number because I have a better idea of what to expect and it's just a normal part of my day, like brushing my teeth.
    You stated this perfectly and I am right there with you.

@WhatMeRunning - sorry the pf isn’t going away but glad you’re being proactive about treating it.

@biketheworld yes yes and yes i totally can relate to this. We are enjoying these fun foods now instead of feeling guilty about eating them!! I never thought id be able to do the whole eat in moderation or escape the ugly diet mentality but i think u and i are slowly getting there. I know and accept there may be weak moments etc but its def getting a lil easier each day. Yay for us lol!!! Xox
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @terririchardson112 Thanks for that! Ill jump on tonight and check it out. Xox
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @twistedsassette awww that's an awesome age and yep so lovely to see them grow and develop. My boy is 15months and is just an absolute delight! We are in regional south coast so no lockdowns for us too thankfully! Xox
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,284 Member
    Options
    JULY 19

Exercised: Yes - long hike around the lake
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

1/3 Pass Days Used
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,887 Member
    Options
    catching up on my check-ins Tracking and calories good, Exercise continues to be packing and moving, but I met all my rules for today. Yay!
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Not today but LOTS of exercise. Back to normal on the 27th