July 3 Sign In

Replies

• Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    @seilidhe

I am glad your daughter didn’t get hurt but why such insensitivity to others? That’s the question I always think of if we all showed a little more kindness well you fill in the blank….

Enjoy your ride today have.

Remember when covid started and everyone was telling each other to be kind to each other? We forgot so quickly...
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    davert123 wrote: »
    Late to the party but glad to be heerlen

1st .. most probably good but didn't book so pass
    2nd 3xyes. Back down the gym after lockdown..didn't realise it was possible to be this unfit
    3rd 3x yes. Had a lovely run(down the hills) and walk (back up them) in my local moorland.

Must be glorious scenery!
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    JULY 3 -
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? NO
    Today will likely look the same! Forming good habits is difficult but I know I can do it. Baby steps.....
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited July 2021
    @seilidhe I understand your frustration about those very rude cyclists.

It's eye opening to see how difficult, or even impossible it can be for some people to properly put themselves in anothers shoes because that person simply assumes the other person is at least as capable as they are themselves. It just takes being in situations like that for it to really show and is why I said it's eye opening.

What you are doing with your daughter is truly inspiring. I look forward to every report. It has made me wonder if I can do walks with my daughter. I would love that. I just have to get over so many fears first. She is an opportunistic eloper who seems to find the most dangerous places to go, so it's hard to get past that.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,021 Member
    @calvin20874 - That quite a burn.
    @fourathomej - 😍 Dog hike.
    @MadisonMolly2017 - so many good ideas in your Tracker 👍🏻

So much positive progress in evidence. It just warms my heart to see it.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    Thanks @TerriRichardson112 - your encouragement of us all has been wonderful!
    Thank you for being a CheerleaderPost Reader!!!!🎉😄
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited July 2021
    @seilidhe people are often so insensitive - how frustrating! :disappointed: People would do well to remember that we usually have NO IDEA what other people are going through! Huge kudos to your daughter for continuing to get out there and give it her best!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @ashleycarole86 It's awesome that you were able to pre-track your choices and do so well at the birthday dinner with your friends! :love: Fantastic job!!! Oh, and I love the new profile picture! :smile:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @davert123 WELCOME!! Awesome job on the 3 yesses!! If you feel so inclined, and have the time, please consider introducing yourself in the Introductions section and tell us a little about yourself!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @MizSpiffy You are so right about baby steps! And we LEARN so much along the way, don't we? And yes... YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :smile:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Thanks @TerriRichardson112 - your encouragement of us all has been wonderful!
    Thank you for being a CheerleaderPost Reader!!!!🎉😄

I agree! Thanks for doing such a terrific job @TerriRichardson112
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,597 Member
    6/3
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes. 2
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    MizSpiffy wrote: »
    JULY 3 -
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? NO
    Today will likely look the same! Forming good habits is difficult but I know I can do it. Baby steps.....

Hey @MzSpiffy!
    I agree with @Mrs_Hoffer & yes you can!

Never giving up & creating Baby Habits are THE keys to success!

We’re here for you❣️

🌸Maddie