Options
wizardhowl42
wizardhowl42 Posts: 232 Member
Say hi!

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    Hi! What is everyone doing this weekend?
  • silverwitch5921
    silverwitch5921 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Im back. Going to start trying to figure this site out now:)
  • wizardhowl42
    Options
    Hi! Madison and Silver! I am just relaxing this weekend - no plans for the 4th. I am going to do some cleaning and go to the market a little later on today.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Same here! We’re looking at inexpensive floor lamps - just a great time to relax

LIL I organized our freezer shelves this AM AND it was fun LOL 😂
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Hi Im back. Going to start trying to figure this site out now:)

Happy to Help @silverwitch5921
    Just post any questions!

🌸Maddie
  • Brooklyn_Born
    Brooklyn_Born Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just posted a blog which included trying to get a picture included. It "kind" of worked. More experimenting to do. Good thing I like learning new stuff. I'm retired so time isn't a problem.
    Advice/suggestions welcome
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Brooklyn I first joined this site in 2011 and really liked it then joined sparks in 2013, and have been there ever since. I am still re-learning this site. It isn't really difficult just a little different. Glad your part of this group.

Hi Maddie, enjoying this relaxing time, we had a quiet 4th.

Today working on getting back into exercise mode. Hugs all
  • silverwitch5921
    Options
    Still trying to carve out time to learn and track here . So used to SP .
  • wizardhowl42
    Options
    I really like the tracker on this site. I've been using it the last week or two instead of SP's. I like that it saves the foods you regularly track and I like the recipe feature.
  • Brooklyn_Born
    Options
    I like a lot of the features here. Groups are like teams and they are as successful as we choose to make them. Haven't tried the food tracker yet since my weight is stable, but I remember that I like it the last time I was here years ago.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I agree Brooklyn. I also liked th food chart, will start using this one when Sparks closes. I am still wanting to lose a few lbs. but I tracked when at my regular weight, I think it is something I just got use to doing. Have a great day everyone
  • wizardhowl42
    Options
    I find if I don't track, then I will gain. If I track, I either maintain or lose just depending.
  • silverwitch5921
    Options
    I'm still trying to make any computer time. I have been sitting outside at night instead. It has been so gorgeous out
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Sitting outside might be the priority now!!
  • silverwitch5921
    Options
    It seems to be. I am also getting astrology lessons from my friend. Its a lot . LOL
  • wizardhowl42
    Options
    That sounds so nice. Wish I could see stars here but I'm too far in the city.

I had electrical work done on the house last week and everything's all good now. No more flickering lights!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Oh great!
    The plumber finally finished all the jobs!!

Hubby installed screen door (that busted ages ago) on back door. House is so much cooler now with cross ventilation!

Feels good to be getting deferred maintenance done!
  • Brooklyn_Born
    Options
    Really liking the food tracker here. Working on connections with others. After all, community is what we make it.
    One month in rehab after my stupidity injury. Getting impatient but therapist reminded me that when I got there I couldn't even put my weight on my right leg. Must focus on improvement.
  • wizardhowl42
    Options
    Oh @Brooklyn_Born so sorry to hear about your injury! Glad to hear you are recovering.
  • Brooklyn_Born
    Options
    Glad to hear of all the necessary maintenance being taken care of.
    My big accomplishment today is walking 106 steps down to our dock and back up
    gq5nlxxf82nf.jpg
    wtjqv5huq885.jpg
    Accomplish #2 posting a photo here. Hope it works