Ugh. Zero lbs lost so far.

Options
QuietBloom
QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
OK, so it's only been a week of 5:2, but seriously?? :sad: It's hard to be hungry and not see any results at all. I swear, this time around these lbs are being a B&@$#!! to get off!

Replies

• mkthav
    mkthav Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am not having the best week myself... Today was suppose to be my fast day but just didn't have it in me. I will try again tomorrow... Don't get discouraged you are so close to your goal. Best of luck.
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    Thank you! Today was a tough day for me as well. I ended up falling off the fast wagon. I was soooo hungry I couldn't sit still, much less think. I'm thinking I might not be eating enough for my non-fast days because I went to bed really hungry last night. So I recalculated my TDEE and upped my maintenance 200 calories. And blew today off as far as fasting goes. Here's to tomorrow! :drinker:
  • autumnmctaggart
    autumnmctaggart Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have learned that if I go to bed hungry the night before my fast day I have a really really hard time getting through the day. So now I make sure to have a really good and filling meal the night before my fast. It has seemed to really help me get through the day much better.
  • Chispasv
    Chispasv Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    With that said autumnctagga, I have noticed that the day AFTER a fast day, I do not wake up hungry as would be expected. That's a pretty good feeling considering how hungry I go to bet the night before.
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    Thanks you guys! Still not sure if today is going to be a fast day. I really really have a hard time with fast days! Especially since I'm not seeing a pay-off (yet). I guess I should do it just because the research shows it is good for us to fast.