August 22

Options
13»

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,478 Member
    Options

~ ~ ~ 8/22/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 150 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS.......... 19,400 + ........ 120 m Walking .... 30 m house cleaning .....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3

Pass days: 2/3

Freggie report:
    Week of July 18 avg 4.42/day
    Week of July 25 avg 3.42
    Week of August 1 avg 4.57
    Week of August 8: avg 4.57
    Week of August 15: avg 4.71

Sunday:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @clutterqueen awesome job staying right at your goal though!

@tahm42 it's especially "hard" when we're not in a good mood! I'm so glad that yours improved with your purchase! Isn't that what they call "retail therapy"? :lol:

@jamcnewman Congrats on hitting your protein goal! That's not an easy task! :smile:

@bradkcrew I got my old bike out a month ago and was surprised at how I could hardly ride it up and down my (hilly) country road! Even though I'm a pretty tough walker, it took a lot more out of my legs to ride than I would've thought! I would def consider a "stopping and going" bicycle ride as exercise.... I guess as long as my stops weren't very long! :blush:

@MadisonMolly2017 You're doing terrific on fine tuning the sleep habit!

@seilidhe I hate when that happens! :disappointed: But I guess now you know that you can't stop the app to take pics!! Lol. AWESOME JOB on the 3 yes day, by the way!!!

Congrats on 3 yesses today: @tahm42 @jamcnewman @bradkcrew @ForLangston @RangerRickL @Anya_000 @ashleycarole86 @_JeffreyD_ @MadisonMolly2017 @JTreasures @seilidhe @tdrjustus3 @calvin20874 @LazyBlondeChef @DebyS137 @biketheworld
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    Now if only I could walk on my treadmill and quilt at the same time!!
    I have passed a lot of time on the treadmill while listening to youtube quilting videos.

@LazyBlondeChef - LOL good meme. In my case, it's been an "off 2 months." But, I'm on track, haven't gained weight, and the scale is starting to move down again.

mshawski wrote: »
    This is why I buy myself mini goal rings and subscribe to StitchFix. While I’m not totally all about clothes and dislike shopping (hence the styling service), wearing a pretty dress or ring that didn’t fit six months is a visual reminder of the “win”.
    I started using StitchFix about 6 months ago. Never in my life did I think I'd enjoy something like this. My most recent box, I kept every single item. Every one. Including a pair of slacks that would NOT have fit 6 months ago but are comfortable, stylish and fit fantastic. Slacks/pants/jeans are my nemesis and are extremely difficult to find.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer - I like your new profile pic. You look so happy.

Sunday, August 22

Pass. Needed another day. Up and active today but going to take it slow. In the past I would have been upset by another pass day but my calories consumed are pretty much in maintenance and maybe about 100 over a few times so I’m okay with that. In the past, my calories over would have been 500-1000. I don’t want to stay at maintenance or slightly over though because I have more to go and my weight tends to creep up if I don’t give myself a pass day for eating at maintenance. So although I am not upset by it, I am not going to let it slide.

Pass days to date - 6

Thanks! I am pretty stinkin happy these day! Lol. And good for you for changing some of your "past" habits!!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,832 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    I started using StitchFix about 6 months ago. Never in my life did I think I'd enjoy something like this. My most recent box, I kept every single item. Every one. Including a pair of slacks that would NOT have fit 6 months ago but are comfortable, stylish and fit fantastic. Slacks/pants/jeans are my nemesis and are extremely difficult to find.

Yeah I used to buy my jeans/pants from Victoria Secret and am still using jeans from then. One of the nice things about maintenance I suppose but when they start to fall apart maybe I will try stitchfix. I really like the ones which ride lower around your hips and I know that style is no longer popular but I can't stand things up around my waist anymore. I wish VS had not quit selling other products except lingerie.
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

Isn't it a delight? I have never been super into the whole clothes thing, but I adore this service. Perhaps actually liking the clothes I fit into has changed my mindset. I hate shopping in person and I've proven via online shopping that I won't venture into anything that doesn't look like a bag designed to hide me - so someone else making the choices has gotten me things that make me have shape. Which, it's new... and weird?

Editing to add: I think the most helpful part of this is that I find liking my clothes motivating, so worst case scenario even if I don't drop another size I'm going to work to stay in the size I'm in. So it's like a little box of motivation that drops on my doorstep every 4-6 weeks.
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    @bradkcrew I got my old bike out a month ago and was surprised at how I could hardly ride it up and down my (hilly) country road! Even though I'm a pretty tough walker, it took a lot more out of my legs to ride than I would've thought! I would def consider a "stopping and going" bicycle ride as exercise.... I guess as long as my stops weren't very long! :blush:

@Mrs_Hoffer I agree, it was harder than expected, especially with all of the walking and running I have been doing. It was actually my son that told me it was similar to a casual stroll so it didn't count, lol. Easy to say when you are 24!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »

@Mrs_Hoffer I agree, it was harder than expected, especially with all of the walking and running I have been doing. It was actually my son that told me it was similar to a casual stroll so it didn't count, lol. Easy to say when you are 24!

This is one of the reasons I stopped biking & have focused on walking - I want the walking muscles for future travel so I can see more museums etc & so I can keep up with family as I age :)

Biking, though, is my first live - just too dangerous with distracted cell phone drivers around here 🥲
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    August 22, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Going "nuts" with nuts today? No (18 days-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.) I am still learning a lot about myself in this area!

Lots of freggies today? Yes, lots from my garden!

Pass day 2/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Longer walk since it was the weekend
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    8/22
    Exersised yes
    Caleries yes
    Logged?-yes