August 19

Options
13»

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    @mshawski I wish your son speedy recovery!

@Mrs_Hoffer Wow O! You did it again! Congratulations!
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @bradkcrew You are so right, we can never know what will happen untill it happens.

@seilidhe Wanting to get healthier is very important, we will find our ways eventually, but not caring to begin with, will take us nowhere. Good luck to you.
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    August 18

yes to all questions.
    Pass days: 0
    Calories to burn: 35,420.

August 19

Yes to all questions.
    Pass days: 0
    Calories to burn: 33,110.
    Had a family gathering today, so didn't finish my 10k steps, but managed 30+ minutes of walking.

Goodnight/ good morning to you all 💛💜
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @bradkcrew Congrats on your records! And huge kudos to you for signing up for the 15k! How cool that your son's gonna run it with you! :smile: I'm excited to follow your progress and of course the race as well! :grin:

@mshawski glad to hear your little guy is on the mend. Where have these parents been the last 1.5 years that they would send their kids to camp with ANY illness at all! Ugh.

@seilidhe {{{HUGS}}} 🤗 I know you're struggling, but HUGE KUDOS to you for not giving up! When I went through a rough period in the late spring this year, I raised my daily cal goal (food diary) to a maintenance level number so that I would still track (and STAY in the habit!), but still have a number that I had to shoot for as far as staying "under". I didn't want that time to become a "free-for-all" and knew that it very easily could! My only goal during that time was to NOT GAIN ALL MY WEIGHT BACK! Then, after about 5-6 weeks, when my "personal life drama" was over and I was able to concentrate and settle back into a routine, I lowered the cal goal back down and picked up where I had left off! I was very happy that during that time (just under a cpl months) I had not gained any weight! Just a suggestion. I just know that we've all worked very hard to get where we are!

@_JeffreyD_ is there something in particular that you're finding extra difficult this month!? We have such an insightful group here, perhaps we can help! :smile: I think you've done a fantastic job this month and you're still in the running for the Winner's Circle!! :smile: We've got 11 days to go! Lol.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,901 Member
    Options
    @mshawski Maryann, I am hoping your son recovers quickly. This is exactly how my farrier's young son presented with stomach flu. He also would not have had him tested except that one of the painters who had been at his house the week before was in the hospital with Covid.... I am betting that most of the kids at camp and now there families are going to go thru this. My farrier - the entire family of 6 kids got it. The mom never had a fever tho. They did not have to go to the hospital thank goodness but I think this "stomach" flu is quite common for delta in young kids.
    totally sucks and WHINE ALL YOU WANT!!!!!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Congrats on the excellent day @thabit11
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

~ ~ ~ 8/19/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 180 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS.......... 26,500+ ........ 150 m Walking (3=40min + 30 min).... 30 m house cleaning .....

Thanks to my foot almost completely healed... I am definitely picking up steps per min.
    I am also melting the weight... wooohooo .... I also have much more energy

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-15-16-17-18-19
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @mshawski 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 hope he recovers soon.

@jamcnewman Just what I needed to hear today, thanks for your post.

Yes x 3.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Way to "step it up" @DebyS137 (see what I did there) 🤓

Congrats on the 3 x Yes day @Anya_000
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    pass day
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,664 Member
    Options
    8/19
    Caleries yes
    Exersised yes
    Logged yes
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    3x yes!!! Even with my mom here and my son graduating the federal portion of his State transportation Police. I am learning how not to celebrate with food! Spending time together is better.

Whoops this is going to the 20th!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,284 Member
    Options
    AUGUST 19

Exercised: Yes - long walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

1/3 Pass Days Used
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,989 Member
    Options
    @mshawski I missed the initial post about your son. So sorry to hear this. Wishing him a speedy recovery!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3
    May 8/3
    June 6/3
    July 8/3

3x yes

4/3
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Full calendar available on AUG312021 post. Here's today's late entry

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Run (10), Walking 'n errands (97) TOTAL: 107
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 21%
    Pass Days Used: (AUG06)(AUG16)