August 4

Options

Replies

• clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @tahm42 I hope your elbow heals quickly! That’s awesome you have the confidence and grit to learn how to do handstand push-ups! I can do handstands and I can do push ups. I’ve NEVER done a handstand push-up or seen one. When I’m fresh again( morning time) I intend to investigate!!
  • clutterqueen
    Options
    @SummerSkier Great post today on consistently tracking! I think it’s the most important element of success!
  • clutterqueen
    Options
    @Bovaryoo Interesting smoothie with the cauliflower! What a great way to sneak in more veggies/freggies!!
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,545 Member
    Options
    thabit11 wrote: »

[ I'm a little worried, will I be able to start my maintenance when the time comes? My brain can only connect tracking with weight loss,

Same, and I suppose that is why I have failed with maintenance over and over--I haven't been able to wrap my mind around the permanent "lifestyle" concept. But to be honest, in my entire life I have only known one thin person that continually tracked calories. Anyway, one step at a time I suppose. Good luck!
  • clutterqueen
    Options
    @bradkcrew Hooray for multi tasking- walking while your car was being inspected! That’s truly inspiring! I never thought to use that time that way!