August 4

Options

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea you KNOW that I had to go have a look..... ;) HUGE Kudos to YOU! :)
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,097 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @biketheworld Such great insights! Your tenacity and declaration of it will keep you honest and committed to yourself. Thank you for this - it is serving as inspiration for me. 🌻
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,097 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @MaltedTea I had to click through — awesome work!!! And, I’ve kept that bookmark now.

I too struggle with naming the loss metric in pounds. I lost that baby calf on WW five years ago but “found” him again (or he found me). And he brought a LOT of cheese with him. 🐄 🧀 What a shock!

I am here. I am not leaving this journey — ever. I know that I can and I will lose the baby calf and more. But it is really clear to me that I need a life plan that will keep me healthy, and for me, that means tracking and accountability — forever. Or that baby calf will keep coming back.

Long response to say your post really helped me. It gave me hope and a renewed sense of resolve. Thank you. 🥰
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    @seilidhe

Remember life is full of ups and downs this includes our weight our tracking our exercise. You are at least recognizing the pitfalls and working to make changes don’t be so hard on yourself
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @seilidhe good luck on your labs. I think it's encouraging to see the improvements for every 20lbs you've lost. I'm retaking my labs in early Sept and am hoping all the inflammation markers have improved. I've returned to a modified W30/paleo for most of this month as an anti-inflammation strategy. For me this means avoiding grains, dairy & alcohol. However, I still use condiments that are not compliant because I like my food to be flavorful. I won't restrict on my vacation either.

@MaltedTea ... that title :D
    I'm at an automobile tire and goal is amount of cheese an average American eats in a year
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES