August 2

Options

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,997 Member
    Options
    @smoda61 wow u really hve ur work cut out for you atm dnt u!!
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @seilidhe great work with the freggies!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,868 Member
    Options

@donna25trinity each of us have our own unique challenges at times. :)
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3

Pass days: 1/3

Freggie report:

Week of July 18 avg 4.42/day
    Week of July 25 avg 3.42

Sunday: 3
    Monday: 3
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »

@donna25trinity each of us have our own unique challenges at times. :)

So true!!! Xo
  • JennyRebecca1978
    JennyRebecca1978 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    August 2:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. I went for what should have been a 30-minute walk. It was (finally!) an amazingly beautiful day with the lowest humidity we have had all summer. I was out for more than an hour because many neighbors that I have not seen in so long were also out walking. Oh how I wish I could have walked for an actual hour, but I had to get back for a conference call. At least I got wonderfully fresh air and a healthy dose of vitamin D!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

Pass days used: 0
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Wow, totally forgot to check in yesterday. Was an insane day lol.

So, today:
    Exercise: yes, 25 min run and waiting for the baby to get to sleep before I do my yoga
    Food: all logged and under my calories and carbs

Awesome day today @savvybshoes !! And just FYI...... if you miss a day due to being super busy, or company, or whatever - you can go back and fill in that day in the next day or two. For me - if I can't "remember" (because all the days begin to blur together!), then I simply look back at my food diary because it should all be there (total calories, over/under, and exercise - if you're logging it there). Hope that helps! :)
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Options
    k19uatvaksgz.gif~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ 8/2/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 155 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.......... 20,200+ ........ 110 m Walking .... 45 m house cleaning and gardening...

(personal goal... 110 min daily during week and 80 min walking daily on weekend)

I am Staying on TRACK !!! Foot is doing much better

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    August 2

Exercise: 76 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
  • fossil9078
    fossil9078 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Enjoyed the rain today. Was able to get my pickleball in before the storms hit.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @Anya_000 I know that's right!!!!

@bradkcrew It can be a little confusing in the beginning, but no worries! You got it!! :)

@fossil9078 Awesome 3 yesses!!! And pickleball!? I admit, I had to google it. I'd heard of it before, but never knew what it was! It looks like a ton of fun!!!! :)
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,725 Member
    Options
    02/08/2021
    I’m home again now so getting back on track. I drove home this morning, had lunch and dinner at home so tracking was easier.
    Didn’t get so much exercise as recently but I did have two short bike rides and did enough walking to rack up almost 10k steps.

So, exercise – yes
    Tracking – yes
    Calories – yes.

I’m tired out – didn’t sleep well last night, and a whole week with the grandchildren is catching up with me.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @LazyBlondeChef That Dumbbell Challenge program is solid and full of great foundational moves you can use for LIFE. Good on you!

@MaltedTea I think it's an especially good program for someone new to weights. I've been lifting weights off and on for 40 some years so I found it not to be quite enough work. I use a typical lifting style and not the circuit style. I also do 3-4 sets rather than 2-3 and add several other exercises such as calf lifts (7 sets!). I was a little fascinated that doing all those glute exercises increased my hips by 1/2" in about six weeks. It probably just raised everything up. :D I have small hips and was pleased about that. Not sure how much more I can gain but I would love another inch in the hips coupled with losing a few inches in the waist/lower ab area.

We all have our challenges!

For anyone new to weight lifting here is the link: https://www.livestrong.com/article/13727083-dumbbell-challenge

The reason I used it as a base was because it is completely dumbbell based so easily done in a home gym with very little equipment. The program I used before I had to make a lot of modifications to exercises using barbells or gym equipment that I think I lost some of the program balance.

This site is pretty good for showing you how to do most of the dumbbell weight exercises in proper form:
    https://101exercise.com