Captains Lounge - AUGUST 2021

Options
13»

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    This is a week of excused people for the Downsizers. Can you excuse mthomas0228 this week? She is on vacation and will be weighing in next week. Thanks!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move dew11252 to support.

Thank you
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @jugar
    Will you please move me to support till September, too?

Thank you
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Can you please move Megan to support? She is not feeling well and will be back to weighing in when she is on the mend. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    @jugar Please move me to Support for a little while. I'm struggling with my new schedule and everything feels like a chore lately. I'm not stepping away, just off the scale for a bit...I'll keep up with Captain stuff. Thank you!
    Jessica
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'll join the chorus...I'm not feeling great after a pretty crappy week and forgot to do my weigh-in...I'm just going for excused this week
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Phew! I think I caught all those. Hang in there, everyone. I hope you feel better soon.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Captains, please encourage your team to join in on this week's challenge! :)

Your WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE is up and ready for you!

18731bei6kgh.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    Options
    Here is the link to our September registration page .....Please encourage friends to join our wonderful group :)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10841717/registration-for-new-members-september-2021#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Can you change red1185 to a LWI? She weighed in today. Thanks!
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    @jugar hi- I am leaving MFP at end of the month so I'll be around to assist @jessicakrall8 until 31st Aug but won't be on the September spreadsheet. Thanks
  • jugar
    Options
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    @jugar hi- I am leaving MFP at end of the month so I'll be around to assist @jessicakrall8 until 31st Aug but won't be on the September spreadsheet. Thanks

I'm sorry to see you go! I wish you all the best, and thank you for all you have done :heart:
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Bluetail6 just touched base and she was unable to weigh in for the last two weeks. She wants to go to cheer until mid October. Can you move her from the drop list to cheer please? Thanks!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    @jugar I am going to be stepping down from captain for Shrinking Assets and am actually going to be leaving the challenge/group.
    Sorry @Beka3695 there are a lot of active people in the group and hopefully someone can step up to help out in my place.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Can you please move missysave0612 to cheer squad for now? Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar I am going to be stepping down from captain for Shrinking Assets and am actually going to be leaving the challenge/group.
    Sorry @Beka3695 there are a lot of active people in the group and hopefully someone can step up to help out in my place.

Sorry to see you go, Wendy - and thanks for all the help while you were here!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hello Captains!

I'm sorry the spreadsheets will be a bit late this week - I will be getting home later today and will try to get them out and ready to go by tonight or tomorrow morning. The new chat threads as well - I'll get those up tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!
  • Beka3695
    edited August 2021
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

@jugar - would you move Wendy to Support for now?
    Also, will you move me back -- starting weight 187.2
  • jugar
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Gotcha! Now we all have to watch out - Beka's back on track :smiley:

Do you want Wendy on support for September? I'll leave her on your team for August so her loss can count for the month.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Gotcha! Now we all have to watch out - Beka's back on track :smiley:

Do you want Wendy on support for September? I'll leave her on your team for August so her loss can count for the month.

Yes, please leave her for august.
This discussion has been closed.