August Goals?

Options
tmbg1
tmbg1 Posts: 1,282 Member
I want to continue with great family time and try to have a good attitude about returning to work at the end of the month.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    I don't much do goals, not my orientation to life. I like looking for, exploiting opportunities, mostly. Fun-seeking, at an extreme, even.

It's on-water rowing season. In my world, that's ideal. So I'm rowing 4x a week for around 7k, unless weather prevents; walking for 5 miles at a nearby trail after rowing 3x a week; just recently added a (so far) 3 round circuit of strength-ish exercise on an outdoor exercise machine/station setup at the park where the walking trail starts. (I'm doing vertical press, lat pull-down, a fun/limited-utility swinging exercise that's obliques-powered, chest press, leg lifts.) Mostly doing another 2 days cycling (10-25 miles, varies) 2 other days a week.

On top of that, it's prime farmers market season here: We have the cousa squash, the cute little eggplants, all the cucumbers I could ever want (which is saying a lot), kohlrabi coming in, ripe tomatoes, all kindza fresh fruits . . . so many things, so good.

Happy time of year: So many grand opportunities! 😊