September 30

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
Β«13

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to October but did want to peek back at how September stacked up against my original plans. Based on my Sept. 1 post here is how things went this month (assuming I pass all of my requirements today, of course):

It is nice to be able to peek back at September and use the knowledge to move forward. That is what I am doing today!
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    @victorious55 how does EPIC III compare with the original? Harder, different or ??? I thought that EPIC Heat was shorter for people with time constraints.

My plan is to follow her original schedule which is posted under Community on her YouTube channel. I didn't realize that was there until about a week ago. She does some one week programs in between the various EPIC programs. That should keep me in new/fresh workouts for the next year.
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    SEP 30
    Exercise βœ… [25 min walk]
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    @victorious55 how does EPIC III compare with the original? Harder, different or ??? I thought that EPIC Heat was shorter for people with time constraints.

My plan is to follow her original schedule which is posted under Community on her YouTube channel. I didn't realize that was there until about a week ago. She does some one week programs in between the various EPIC programs. That should keep me in new/fresh workouts for the next year.

If you've done the EPIC Heat then the EPIC III is a the same/simpler but roughly 5 to10 minutes longer. I wanted to continue because I am getting used to the routine and I like it. I may likely repeat EPIC Heat after this because of December activities.