September 23

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman Way to go and thanks for sharing your great results! Keep up the fantastic work.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Congrats @jamcnewman that is great progress! That is some nice data you are getting at these appointments. It really shows a lot more than just the scale!

Hope you have a good move tomorrow @Winner_in_Life

Lovely dress @mshawski and even better perseverance!

Congrats on another stellar day @SummerSkier and thank you for all of your helpful advice and cheer you bring!

Sounds like you had an enjoyable brunch @ForLangston and had a great day on the other categories!

Fantastic dancing day @snowshoe072

Another awesome day @bradkcrew enjoy that watermelon πŸ‰

Way to move with all that Zumba @Jillygirl0220

Fantastic tracking @_JeffreyD_

Very nice looking day @RangerRickL

Congrats on getting all three today @Geneveremfp @ALittleMe @TerriRichardson112 @znaoiec @JTreasures

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    September 23
    Good morning (or afternoon, or evening) everyone!

Posting my weigh in results from yesterday here now. In the past 4 weeks, my weight has gone down by 4.2 pounds. But the special scale used at my doctor’s office tells a more interesting story (well, to me anyway 🀩).

Since my previous weigh in on August 25, I have:

Shed 6 pounds of fat
    Gained 2 pounds of muscle
    Am carrying one additional pound of water weight.

Interesting!?! I have to admit that my immediate reaction to the loss of 4.2 pounds was disappointment as I felt sure it should be greater than that. But the scale we see tells only one part of the tale.

I am proud of my progress so far and very committed to keeping doing all that I am to get healthy and to learn how to stay healthy for life!

22.2 pounds gone so far.

Julie

Amazing results ur hard work is paying off!!! Xox
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    mshawski wrote: Β»
    @jamcnewman - awesome! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Pass day.

I admittedly need to up my accountability in October. Just need to make it through another week and a half of crazy. I’ve decided during that week and a half, I’m going to focus on good things in my posts and not whining.

Today’s bit of sunshine: my Dino dress came and it is glorious πŸ˜πŸ¦•πŸ¦–. Ignore the awkwardness of the selfie in the spoiler - I’m not good at those but the dress was too awesome not to share.
    6kwabwzpeur1.jpeg

Loveeeee it. Looking fab. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    @WhatMeRunning You are so right! I need the accountability with others. If I am only accountable to myself, I cheat and quickly rationalize why it is okay.
    Today's report:
    1) Calories: under my limit
    2) Tracking: a bit heavy on any estimates. Good
    3) Exercise: 50 minutes of walking and active stretching.

Well said Rick. Xo
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,215 Member
    Options
    SEPT 23

Exercised: Yes - BodyPump
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

2/3 Pass Days Used
  • Healthymumlife
    Healthymumlife Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    3 x βœ…
    1 hours walking
    3/3 pass days used
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    • Treadmill: 20 mins / 1.18 mi
    • Full Body Warm Up: 5 min
    • Day 13: EPIC I - Hamstrings & Glute Workout - Dumbbells + Band (+ cool down): 48 mins
    Apple rings closed: 23/30
    Passes used: 2/3 (1sep) (4sep)

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,066 Member
    Options
    September 23

Record breaking step day for me β€” 15,256 steps!

🌟 Tracked
    🌟 Under calories
    🌟 Exercised 20+ minutes
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Exercise - Did over an hour of stretching yesterday, because I stretched for morning exercise and then got caught up in watching a TV show that my wife put on at night, and did at least stretch through it. Sleep would probably have been better, but stretching was good. I also went for half an hour walk on a really pretty path.
    Tracking - even though I forgot to preplan the day before, I planned in the morning and followed that plan.
    Calories - under
    Pass days 8/3 I think

I want to learn more about using my data to figure myself out. I've been in a plateau for the last month. When I follow the three things above I lose weight (slowly) but then when I take a day off I gain weight (quickly). I guess really my choices are either to take fewer pass days or lose weight more quickly on my regular days (have a lower calorie goal). Or both, I suppose. My calorie goal is 1400 and I usually earn about 150 exercise calories which I usually eat some of. I just had MFP recalculate and it says I should eat 1200 calories/day, plus exercise calories, to lose 1 pound a week. I'm not sure I know how to cut those extra 200 without feeling deprived. Any thoughts?
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

~~~9 / 23 /2021~~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🧚🏼 ~~ Autumn Has arrived ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ πŸ’– ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... βœ… ... 230 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... βœ… ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... βœ… .... I did

STEPS......... 31,500+ ........ 30 m house cleaning ..... 170 walking added 30 more stress walk min.

(Added another 30 minutes of a STRESS walk... My tooth crown broke off... good news...
    there is an opening at my Dentist, Friday at noon...
    (I still have the crown so hopefully just a re-glue)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ACCOUNTABILITY (also adding CONSISTANCY)
    along with being a part of UAC ... Has Definitely helped me to Stay on Track
    There definitely is something to be said about SEEing it Documented
    It also has helped turn Temptations YELLING into Whispers
    I think to myself... NOOOOOOOO I will have to document ....Teehee

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Sep 23:
    βœ…βœ…βœ… Exercise was 2 separate walks around the inside of the building at work (raining outside most of the day!) totaling just under 1 hour.

Pass Days used: 3/3 (10Sep, 18Sep, 22Sep)

@mshawski I :love: the dress!!! How adorable! And I'm sure your son thinks it's pretty cool too! ;)

@jamcnewman Julie, what an awesome report from the doc/nutritionist! Congrats! And huge kudos to you on the 15k (plus!) steps! I think you're doing a phenomenal job! And thank you for always bringing so much sunshine and encouragement to our group! We are lucky to have such terrific "cheerleaders" (encouragers) in this group! :love: