September 14

Options
124»

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,986 Member
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    Sorry everyone I have been in the hospital for the past 14 days. Just got home. Still on oxygen and still struggling to breathe. But hopefully life will be getting back to normal soon? But my apologies.

Oh noooo, sorry to hear that, glad your okay!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone I have been in the hospital for the past 14 days. Just got home. Still on oxygen and still struggling to breathe. But hopefully life will be getting back to normal soon? But my apologies.

I am so sorry to hear this. Please take care and get well soon!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,075 Member
    Options

I am so sorry you’ve taken ill and hope your breathing gets easier soon. Take good care of yourself while you heal. 💛
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry to hear that you've been in hospital!! Please take it easy and get BETTER SOON!!