September 10

Options
124»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Thank you for such an excellent intro to the topic of the day for September 10 @MadisonMolly2017 and thank you to everyone who has posted! I have learned so much reading through all your posts. I never learned the practice of applied attention to maintain, and am so grateful for all those here who are practicing, learning, and sharing. For now, my every day steady effort is closely tied to UAC. This is month 2 for me on MFP and on UAC. It is helping.

Thank you @jamcnewman !
    I always considered my GOAL to be maintenance- it’s never too early to begin thinking about it!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    9/10
    Exersised yes
    Caleries yes
    Logged yes

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    This was a terrific post @MadisonMolly2017 and I thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts on this topic! A special THANK YOU to @victorious55 and @TerriRichardson112 and @MadisonMolly2017 for sharing your experience, insight, advice, and wisdom. :)
  • Jillygirl0220
    Jillygirl0220 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Exercise for 20+ minutes: No
    Food within budget: yes
    Tracked it all: yes!

Each day is a work in progress. My brain wants to give up sometimes so I am grateful for this accountability group and everyone's support. I am committed to seeing this thing through.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    ✅ x 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    This was a terrific post @MadisonMolly2017 and I thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts on this topic! A special THANK YOU to @victorious55 and @TerriRichardson112 and @MadisonMolly2017 for sharing your experience, insight, advice, and wisdom. :)

Thank you @Mrs_Hoffer!

And thank YOU for the countless hours you put into UAC for all of us💕
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    ✅✅✅
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    SEP 10
    Exercise ✅ [30 min walk]
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you for that insight. It had honestly never occurred to me to have different goals on different days of the week. That might be the next step I need to take. I'm going to keep thinking about it.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thank you @jamcnewman <3
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,907 Member
    Options
    Can’t find my response so I am posting again
    Exercise-yes, elliptical at gym and strength training
    Tracking and under calories-no. Crazy evening due to football game and in-laws visiting
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes (way under)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

This was way too timely as I had a really bad weekend. Just mentally could not deal with life and these things were not high on my list of priorities. I'm hoping that getting back to the work week will give me the reset I need, but also looking at my schedule and my to do list and realizing it's likely to be a long stressful day and chances of clocking out at 5:30 to workout before my husband and son get home is low. For me, getting back on track (or often just getting things done for the day) is a matter of grinding through it. It's making the decision to do what's good for me in the long run or if other things are more important for immediate survival.

Pass day 2