Who wants to join me?

Options
slowerbutqwik
slowerbutqwik Posts: 120 Member
Hello fellow VSG friends,
When I started this group I was desparate to find other people walking the path of VSG surgery. My clinic gave basic info, but was not a lot of day to day help. I feel I would have benefitted greatly from hearing from and about others on their journey. I had been an off and on user of MFP since 2013, so of course, I turned to MFP community. Along the way I was introduced to Batitastic app. I've actually been using both apps simultaneously since March. While I love aspects of both MFP and Baritastic, I'm not thrilled with MFPs fod recording and submission for bariatric patients. So, I've completely switched to Baritastic for that. But, I love the MFP community portion.
There is an "accountability" group feature on baritastic that I'm hoping to get started with a sleeve group. The accountability feature has a notification of posting in it. (one of things that I don't like about MFP community.
If you are interested in joining the baritastic accountability group, please message me for more information.
Shauna

Replies

• spangadora
    spangadora Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Shauna! I am on my way to join you! I NEED more accountability and while I am trying (as you know) to make MFP a daily thing with tracking and so on... I'm not doing well with it at all. I agree wholeheartedly that the notifications here are very subpar... Feel free to message me with more/any info!!