WEIGHing IN ~ Documenting And/Or Sharing how you are doing

Options
2ยป

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options

j3ynn4oxuws9.jpg
    ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~

~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~

Starting TUESDAY FEBRUARY First... weighing in at .... 160.6 lbs. ...

Healthy Goal weight Range Fall/Winter............150 - 155 lbs ...
    Healthy Goal weight Range Spring/Summer.....145 - 150 lbs ...

Feb 2 ........ Wednesday Weighing in at ........ 160.4 ........... (back on track )
    Feb 6 ........ Sunday weighing in at ................. 160.4 ........ (not quite in Ketosis)

JANUARY 31 .... Monday ... ends the month at .....

New Moon ๐ŸŒš February 1 ....... Full Moon ๐ŸŒ February 16th

(I Weigh-in Daily to see how body responds to certain foods & document my Weigh-ins
    on Sun. & Wed. )

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’—~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’•~

Note To Self....
    I am planning to do Ketosis (20-22 carbs only a day) in KETO for February... I did go over in carbs
    a couple days... so Not in KETOSIS yet... I stayed on track with rest of diet.... Since I basically
    stayed same all week... It confirms for me... I need to get into ketosis to finish to my Personal
    Healthy Goal... I am Committed & I will succeed into KETOSIS this WEEK

๐Ÿ’– Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success ๐Ÿ† We Got This ๐Ÿ†
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ ~ Waving Hi ~ (Sunday Feb. 13 posting)

Starting TUESDAY FEBRUARY First... weighing in at .... 160.6 lbs. ...

Healthy Goal weight Range Fall/Winter............150 - 155 lbs ...
    Healthy Goal weight Range Spring/Summer.....145 - 150 lbs ...

Feb 2 ........ Wednesday Weighing in at ........ 160.4 ........ (back on track )
    Feb 6 ........ Sunday weighing in at ................. 160.4 ..... (not quite in Ketosis)
    Feb 9 ........ Wednesday Weighing in at ........ 161.6 ........ (Foot hurts =cut back on walks)
    Feb 13....... Sunday weighing in at ............... 160.6 ..... (not in Ketosis, getting back to it)

JANUARY 31 .... Monday ... ends the month at .....

New Moon ๐ŸŒš February 1 ....... Full Moon ๐ŸŒ February 16th

(I Weigh-in Daily to see how body responds to certain foods & document my Weigh-ins
    on Sun. & Wed. )

Note To Self....
    I had planned to do Ketosis (20-22 carbs only a day) in KETO for February... I went over in carbs
    a few days... so the plan is to get back to ketosis this week ... I stayed on track with rest of diet.
    I have had to cut back my walking... end of Feb. hurt my foot... & with the Weather Jumping in
    Temperature... I seem to be stuck at 160-162 ... I still have time to get solid in the 150s
    So that will be my plan for the rest of Feb. I am hoping to be at my healthy Goal weight by
    Spring (March 20th) 155 - 145 lbs

๐Ÿ’– Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success ๐Ÿ† We Got This ๐Ÿ†
  • primeofmylife2021
    primeofmylife2021 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    See my progress in the 25-in-25 thread. Down 5.6 lbs so far in April, and only 2 weeks in! IF, steps, mild exercise, and food tracking. Being mindful not to cheat myself of good health. Happy Easter! Limit the chocolates! ๐Ÿ‡
  • DebyS137
    Options
    WOOOHOOO !!! Congrats on the weight loss ~ Great Job
  • DebyS137
    Options
    I hurt my foot again at the end of february so put on a few lbs...
    because I had to cut back my walking time along with slow my walks down

went up to 167 lbs...

April 15th weighin ... I am at .... 165.6

I hope to get back to 160 by May 1st...

Its been a couple of weeks since I have been able to boost up my walks again
    I can tell it definitely helps