Replies

• mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Username: mthomas0228
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 183.3
    CW: 179.5

Much better this week! Posting a 3.8 lbs. loss but actual "real" loss is 1.4 lbs. as my previous weigh-in was up 2.4 lbs. from the prior week. Super happy to be in the 170's....now just need to focus on getting to the 160's.
  • mthomas0228
    Options
    Daily Check-In for Wednesday 9/22:

Calories: In Allotted Range
    Water: 90+ Oz
    Exercise: 2 Mile Walk + Bicep, Triceps, & Back Workout
    Alcohol: AF
    IF 16/8: Fasted 17 + Hours
    Sleep: 5hrs30mins (Tuesday Night)

Went shopping last evening which really bumped up my step count...but made getting home for dinner later than normal which extends my fasting time later today.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    9/22 Steps = 14,112
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 222.8 (from August 19th?)
    CW: 220.4
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    I've been mia for about a month. My goals for the rest of September are to get back in the routine of logging and back to a regular workout schedule in preparation for a super October!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    I've been mia for about a month. My goals for the rest of September are to get back in the routine of logging and back to a regular workout schedule in preparation for a super October!

Welcome back ... Do you want me to remove the EXC from the step challenge?
  • 888Angie888
    Options

Welcome back ... Do you want me to remove the EXC from the step challenge?
    Thanks! I'll get back into the step challenge with a goal of 15,000 steps per day.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in (9/22 stats):

Steps: 5,025
    Floors: 9
    Calories Burned: 238
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 17
    Total Intensity Minutes: 310/150
    Early W/O: Yes
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    @mthomas0228
    That’s a great looking day! I am trying to incorporate some yoga stretches into my day. Did you learn them from going to yoga class?

/quote]

I do stretches from a book called "Hit Reset: Revolutionary Yoga for Athletes" by Erin Taylor. Each chapter focuses on a different body part or muscle group, giving a few pre-workout stretches and then a few more to do after your workout. I found it a few years ago when recovering from a running related hip injury - this book saved my running! I do the hamstrings and hip stretches from the book religiously before and after runs. Only takes about 5 minutes before & 5 minutes after my workout. Makes such a difference!

Thanks for the information.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Username: mthomas0228
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 183.3
    CW: 179.5

Much better this week! Posting a 3.8 lbs. loss but actual "real" loss is 1.4 lbs. as my previous weigh-in was up 2.4 lbs. from the prior week. Super happy to be in the 170's....now just need to focus on getting to the 160's.

Nice loss! All the hard work this week paid off.

Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 222.8 (from August 19th?)
    CW: 220.4

Welcome back! You will be back into a routine before you know it. Have patience with yourself while getting back into the groove. It has taken me almost a week but I am getting back to a good routine.

Daily Check-in: Thursday 09/23

✖️Track my food
    ✖️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 3/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

09/19 - 13,284
    09/20 - 15,649
    09/21 - 16,182
    09/22 - 22,377
    09/23 - 0 no Fitbit
    09/24 -
    09/25 -

Hey Team. So as you may have noticed (or not) I have not been posting any workouts. Today I was in hospital for an outpatient surgery to repair some of my scars and fix my right breast after my reduction. They’ve had to Lipo my thighs and used some of that to fill in my right breast which was slightly smaller than the other. I’m not complaining. Lipo away doc. But as it always happens, I didn’t come out great from the anesthesia. Been having lots of vertigo and on top of that one of my scars is leaking quite a bit of blood so they are keeping an eye on it. Soooooo. I’m staying overnight.
    javr2hkkc2w6.jpeg

for those who would like to follow me on Instagram…
    IG - maris_transformation_journey

You definitely get a pass until you heal on workouts. Here’s to a speedy recovery.

Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Daily Check-in (9/22 stats):

Steps: 5,025
    Floors: 9
    Calories Burned: 238
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 17
    Total Intensity Minutes: 310/150
    Early W/O: Yes

Great stats for the day!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening all. The weekend is just around the corner.

Check in for 9/23:
    Steps 5346. No gym but I walked a bit today.
    Calories 1710.
    Exercise - didn't feel good this morning so no gym. 90s today so no long walk either. Gym tomorrow hopefully.

Excellent losses being posted. wtg
    Welcome back 888angie888.
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I am going to redecorate some of my rooms in my house and also have my birthday ..i just heard today that my gym buddy has covid so im hoping that doesnt come along for my bday pressy :(
    As for water, it will be easy to drink at home ...work im a nurse and its crazy busy so patient after patient coming you just forget time and before you know it its almost over and you drank nada ..but an alarm might work :) ty
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening all. The weekend is just around the corner.

Check in for 9/23:
    Steps 5346. No gym but I walked a bit today.
    Calories 1710.
    Exercise - didn't feel good this morning so no gym. 90s today so no long walk either. Gym tomorrow hopefully.

Excellent losses being posted. wtg
    Welcome back 888angie888.

Good for you moving in spite of not feeling well. Hope you feel better tomorrow. I think you said you live in California, does it cool off much in the fall/winter where you live?

jayenguk wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 I am going to redecorate some of my rooms in my house and also have my birthday ..i just heard today that my gym buddy has covid so im hoping that doesnt come along for my bday pressy :(
    As for water, it will be easy to drink at home ...work im a nurse and its crazy busy so patient after patient coming you just forget time and before you know it its almost over and you drank nada ..but an alarm might work :) ty

First of all, thank you for all you do as a nurse. Happy early birthday! Do you have to quarantine? We have really screwy rules on quarantine. There is a flow chart you have to flow. Hope you don’t get that nasty virus.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps

Swim
    29 minutes moderate

Pool weight workout
    46 minutes moderate
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in

PW 200.8
    CW 199.6

✅ Steps 5k daily
    Zone minutes 508/650
    ✅ Stay within calories
    ✅ Track food accurately

My weight has been a roller coaster this week. The good news is I ended up with a loss and I am in ONDERLAND. Those of you that have been around for awhile know that my weight hits a weight and fluctuates there for a few weeks. I did see onderland before vacation but the two weeks away didn’t give me a chance to get settled in the 190’s.

Kids came over last night so today I am only going for a quick swim. I still need a 142 zone minutes and it’s very unlikely I will hit it but I feel I put in a great effort this week.

Happy FriYAY!

Congrats for hitting onederland ... That is amazing ...so proud of you :)
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 atm no need to quarantine I have lateral flow tests I am doing daily so far so good.....i had covid at the start of it all ..and im hoping that will stop me getting it again as well as double jabbed lol ...lets so how we go. and ty for the early happy birthday! I hope I can resist any cake on that day and be strong
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good morning all.
    Rwood566
    weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 273.4
    CW: 272.6. - 0.8 lb

@lindamtuck2018 congrats on onederland. Hope it sticks around longer.
    Summer and early fall are the hot times here, normally. The weather isn't normal anymore so it can be very hot all year. It can get into the 60s in the winter.
  • mthomas0228
    Options
    Daily Check-In for Thursday 9/23:

Calories: In Allotted Range
    Water: 90+ Oz
    Exercise: 2 Mile Run + Yoga Stretches
    Alcohol: AF
    IF 16/8: Fasted 18 Hours
    Sleep: 5hrs17mins (Wednesday Night)

Running weather yesterday was humid and sticky - where is my cool fall running weather!

Weight wise - think I'm going to take some measurements today & start tracking those again, haven't done that in a while.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    9/23 Steps = 7,382
This discussion has been closed.