Prayer Requests for 2024

Options
1101112131416ยป

Replies

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Judith, thank you for updating us. It sounds so painful for you. I hope the ice helps. Will continue to pray, my friend. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’›
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,580 Member
    Options
    Thank you Susan, so appreciated. Love you my friend. My prayers are with you too! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,837 Member
    Options
    Oh Judith - I am wrapping you in prayer as you deal with all this inflamation and irritation. If I were closer and it did not hurt you I would give you a big hug but my prayers will have to do for now, Some day, and who knows when that will be, we will be able to hug all our friends and not be limited by our earthly bodies that are wasting away with age and sickness.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Amen Linda, thank you for your kindness, I thank God for you.
  • 316Judith
    edited June 19
    Options
    Evening Hello Ladies

Tomorrow I have an appointment at VGH for my Cardiology follow-up and medication review. I also have Blood work done re-checking the Liver Panel and enzymes and other areas they are checking. I have been on the toxic med for 6 weeks which has caused the skin on lower face and lip to be raw and bleed. I am trusting for a good report from my Oncologist on Friday when I see him for follow-up regarding the treatment and any suggestions of what I can put on the areas that are open wounds, raw and bleeding. He may instruct me on further treatment or have another plan. Today I have been nauseous and fatigued. It might be from the toxic med.

I will keep you updated as I know more. Thank you for your prayers. God Bless you my dear friends!
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Praying for wisdom for the doctors regarding your cares. Sometimes the treatment makes things worse before it becomes better but it sounds like it may need to be readjusted if you are having so much bleeding, open wounds, nausea and fatigue. It will be interesting to see what the liver panel looks like to see if it is affecting more than just your skin. As you always say, "God is in control" and has you in his hands protecting you, guiding you and loving you. We love you too! ๐Ÿ’•
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Thank you for updating us, Judith. We care for you and trust God in all this. May the medical team be wise in their recommendations and diligent in their oversight of your treatments. May you have strength, stamina and courage in your treatments and healing. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you both for your prayers, it was a long day Wednesday and tomorrow I am back to Cancer Clinic Friday. Hope to have an update for you all on the Weekend. God Bless hour night and day tomorrow. I will try and be back on line tomorrow but will just have to pace myself.

Appreciate your friendship and support! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—
  • 316Judith
    edited June 25
    Options
    Evening Hello

Last week I saw my Oncologist at Cancer Clinic. He examined my upper face, lower face and lips.

He said I needed to stop the Treatment for now.

The toxic med is harmful to the Liver and the Enzymes the Liver produces so I have to give the body a rest from the treatment I have been on for 6 weeks, 2xโ€™s a day.

He said the med will continue to work for next 2 months even though I am not applying the ointment on the diseased areas. He said even though I have been on this treatment 6 weeks there is still active cancer cells showing.

Unfortunately the pooling and bubbling of excess diseased skin is massive with building up on lips and surrounding areas. I still remove what I can and the rest my Surgeon removes.

I will continue to see Surgeon about every 3 weeks for follow up and he will remove the diseased skin. The lips have been bleeding the past few days and the skin is very raw.

I am back to Cancer Clinic on July 3rd and on July 18th I see my Surgeon at VGH hospital for procedures that will remove the excess skin that has pooled and bubbled up on lower face and lips. There is some on the upper face.

Would appreciate your prayers for Godโ€™s continued strength and for His Will to be done!

Will keep you updated as much as I can.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Thanks for the update. Those cancer cells are very determined if the are still there after 6 weeks of chemo. We know our God is stronger and I pray for His intervention for you. We are here for you too.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Thank you for telling us what is happening, Judith. Praying for your strength and for God's will to be done. Sending hugs to you as well.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Linda and Susan for your Love, Support, Valued Friendship and many Prayers! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—