FINALLY CONVINCED

Options
lieladp
lieladp Posts: 17 Member
As I am relatively short and petite I have always stuck to large deficits as I believed that this would be the only (and quickest) way to lose weight. I thought that eating more wold be counter productive and that it would result in my weight loss stalling or even worse, gaining! However, due to unforeseen circumstances I wasn't able to stick to my quite low calorie goal for a few weeks. When I eventually stepped on the scale expecting to have gained weight, I had actually lost. Not only am I losing weight (even though it is at a slower pace), but I have more energy to work out and I feel that it is a sustainable way to lose and keep off the weight. I have definitely been converted!

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Another believer! Once you have experienced the added energy and lack of starvation, there is no turning back to a VLCD lifestyle again... Well done!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    isn't that fantastic????:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    keep going and spread the word :)
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Word.

Excellent '
  • trishadams
    trishadams Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    YAY you!!! Congrats on seeing the light!
  • grandpoobah12
    Options
    That`s great I`m turning my face toward the light too. I don`t want to be turned to the dark side again as I was last time. I gave up eating more once.
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!! No point working out if you don't have the energy and fall asleep after.....total waste of time...:sad: Pleased it is working for you and you can see the positives....because there are HEAPS!!!:flowerforyou:
  • conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    YAY! I love food! But....be prepared for the moments of "if i just cut my intake....." I. E. the dark side! lol.
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Really, why would you eat less if you can still lose weight eating more? It's great isn't it :D