Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    minus 10 degrees tonight and more snow is in the forecast
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Weather forecast has changed again, they say 70% snow for today and present temps are minus 8 degrees
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,732 Member
    Options
    It was a hot and humid day here with plenty of blue sky and sunshine. Where we live normally 'way down south, the fast moving cyclone caused flooding and a cooler day.
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,872 Member
    Options
    We had three inches of snow yesterday but our inlaws had 12 inches about 20 miles away from us. The temperatureis 26 degrees and the sky is clear.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Our weather has been much like yours Marilyn however overnight we had freezing rain mixed with snow temps 1 degrees
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It has warmed up to 23 degrees today wth clear sky
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I was minus 1F this morning and will get into the 20's this afternoon
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    This whole week has been hot. Yesterday we had a big rain shower in the night. I had hung some clothes on the line and they got drenched in a few seconds. The heat just got steamy then. I welded up hauling all my wet washing inside and spinning it, then putting it out on drying racks undercover. I put on the ceiling fans as well had in the morning all the clothes were dry.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Last night, (overnight) freezing rain mixed with snow, earlier today we had hail storm and tonight forecast says more snow....hopefully not...
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Overnight we had snow, sleet, freezing rain low temps and today it continues with temps ranging from 1 degree to 0-minus 1 degrees, and this morning the sunshine just came out, the trees are glistening in the sun making it sparkle from the ice that formed on tips of branches, very pretty... ❄️💦
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Temps around zero today until afternoon when it warmed up to the teens.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    It was cooler today, only a top of 38C (100
    .7F). We have rain at our location tonight. I love it.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    We are on a Winter Storm Alert: snow is falling now and we are expecting an accumulation of fresh snowfall from Wednesday morning thru to Thursday mid-day between 10 to 20 cm in total. Temps today range from 0 degrees to minus 2 degrees. Yes its so cold, freezing here...❄️☃️
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    A little warmer today. It is 39 and partly cloudy
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Today we have had gusty wind, sure is blowing, we still have snow and its been chilly for sure, minus 2 degrees tonight
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Still warm and muggy here. We had a little rain yesterday. Roads down south have been washed away in the aftermath of Cyclone Seth. There's another low forming to the north of us but it isn't a cyclone yet.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It is almost bedtime and it is 46F here in Denver. There is still a lot of snow on the side roads which is melting fast with the warmer temperatures.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Slightly cooler at 40 with partly cloudy sky
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    32C today but feels hotter due to humidity. It's building up to rain tonight and that cyclone is slowly forming to the north of us.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    33F degrees and partly cloudy