Weather for the Day

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,566 Member
    75 mostly cloudy - repeat of yesterday but no rain
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Mostly cloudy with some rain showers this afternoon with temps of 50 degrees
  • Healthyme7410
    62 and partly cloudy sky
  • 316Judith
    Lovely Sunny day, but its quite windy...55 degrees
  • Healthyme7410
    Very beutiful day but I did not get to enjoy it much - we were in meetings quite a bit of the day.
  • 316Judith
    Sorry about all the meetings, sounds like a busy day, hope you can enjoy the remainder....

Today for Canada's Thanksgiving day we have sunny skies, morning chill with 45 degrees and a high of 55 degree temps....so yes, perfect Autumn Thanksgiving Day...🍁🌻🍂
  • Healthyme7410
    High of 57 with partly cloudy sky
  • 316Judith
    This morning it’s cloudy with temps of 39 degrees and this afternoon temps are a high of 50 degrees with a mix of cloud and rain showers 🌨
  • Healthyme7410
    Temps in the lower 50's with intermittant showers
  • Healthyme7410
    57 today with partly cloudy sky
  • 316Judith
    edited October 2021
    Tonight we have cloudy skies and 46 degree temps, we are under a weather advisory notice:

A wet and windy beginning to the weekend is in the forecast. Rainfall totals could reach 75 to 150 mm over 2 days.

Locations: Western and mountainous sections of Vancouver Island, Sunshine Coast near Sechelt and Gibsons, Howe Sound, Whistler, Metro Vancouver and the Fraser valley especially near the mountains, in communities such as Mission. Eastern sections of Vancouver Island near Bowser may also be affected.

Timespan: Friday morning to Sunday morning
  • 316Judith
    Today we have temps of 45 degrees and it is windy 💨

We are still under the Weather Advisory Alert

Beginning Friday thru to Sunday

A wet and windy beginning to the weekend is in the forecast. Rainfall totals could reach 75 to 150 mm over 2 days.
  • Healthyme7410
    High of 48 today and low of 32. It did not frost last night but there is a frost/freeze warning for tonight.
  • 316Judith
    Hope it didn't get too bad last night for you, did you get any freezing overnight? Please stay safe and as warm as you can..Take care, my prayers are with you...

As for us we are still under the Weather Advisory Alert: This morning our Weather Report in Bold Letters read; Rainfall Warning:

Heavy downpours: causing flash floods and water pooling on roads, localized flooding in low lying areas is possible. We sure need prayer for our safety: In our Area: trusting & hoping the *kitten* can hold back rush waters and prevent flash flooding in our low lying areas...

This morning: we have low temps of 46 degrees and a high of 53 degrees 💨💦🌧
  • Healthyme7410
    We did not get a hard freeze although it did get to 31 last night. Now we are having warmer weather for the next week. It is supposed to be inthe 70's this weekend. Right now it is 47 degrees. I will pray for your safety with all the flooding predicted.
  • Healthyme7410
    It is 63 degrees today and clear blue sky. I am planning on doing a lot of walking today as we get groceries, pick up my ring at the jewlery store that was repaired and to the gym.
  • Healthyme7410
    Another beautiful day although it is supposed to get cold again by Tuesday
  • 316Judith
    Good that there was so freezing overnight...your temps are not too bad, hope it isn't too cold on Tuesday as it is in the forecast....

As for us, a lot of rain just as the forecast said, its still raining tonight, good thing, in my immediate area no flooding but it sure is wet out there, my Fall Mum's had to be brought under shelter as it was so water logged, thankfully I didn't lose it. My trees are looking quite saturated, they are cedar so are hearty and the excess water shouldn't hurt them....

It is supposed to carry on with raining tonight and tomorrow morning and then tapering off until supper hour Monday night then we get further downpours...Tuesday looks like it will be a mix of cloud and sunny skies.

Our temps are chilly 49 degrees Tuesday is even colder, the forecast says temps between 43 to 47 degrees, our grounds will be drenched for a long time, with all the rain its so damp which makes it seem colder....💦🌧💦☔️
  • Healthyme7410
    High of 71 today and clear sky
  • 316Judith
    Nice weather and your temps are great,

as for us here, our weather was damp chilly and mostly cloudy with rain showers; however, for about 30 minutes this afternoon we had a peak of sunshine, wow....