Weather for the Day

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,705 Member
    Options
    Here we go again, we sure are getting the rain here: another Weather Advisory Alert: Heavy rainfall starting Saturday which will take us thru to Monday morning: Rainfall amounts: 75 to 150 mm.

Today we have rain showers, cloudy skies with temps of 52 degrees
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Heavy Rain with temps of 45 degrees
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Weather Advisory Alert has really gone in effect; heavy rain, it’s pouring buckets and everything is absolutely soaked out in my yard and the patio area: it’s so chilly outside too and makes my inside cold too! 💧💦💧☔️
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,919 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that you are so cold and rainy. We have temperatures in the early 60'2 with bright sunshine today.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    We are are 58 today with thin scattered clouds
  • 316Judith
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Thank you Linda, we sure need prayer...

Our weather has been really stormy here, many of our main access roads and highways have been closed as of Sunday due to floods, mudslides and heavy rain. One main highway the Coquihalla that is one that connects to the city my son and family live is closed, that one is one of the worst, my son's area's electricity went off yesterday, thankfully they have a generator for warmth and light but last I heard my son said they had enough water for the morning, no water for anything else so they will have to find a way into town to get water...

The temps are in low 50's.
    Total rainfall in Metro Vancouver, BC 140 to 180 mm
    Heavy rainfall has been extended to later today
    With additional 50 mm are expected

se1lexvio60c.jpg
    reycroqm4r5p.png
    scfh2nouyry0.jpg
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Judith I pray for your safety and you family also. I hope they can get fresh water today. It was a chilly 47 this morning but now as we are getting into the Denver area, it is 73 degrees. It is amazing how different the weather can be just 5 1/2 hours away from each city.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    High 60's today. It is warmer at night too than Grand Junction. We do not need a heavy blanket to stay warm
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Cold front came in today. It is supposed to be a high of 37 today. I hope your mudslides problem is getting better.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Our weather has been so devastating. Floods, mudslides & evacuations. People trapped on roads that are impassable, at least 1 death and several unaccounted for, state of emergency declared, some areas will have military support. We have had high gusty winds and heavy rainfall...Today was better in my area but we are not out of the woods yet. Temps in low 30’s.

Thank you for asking Linda and for your prayers. 🙏❤️
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am so sorry that your providence is having so many weather problems. Do you live close to Marilyn? She has been talking about mud slides too.

It was 17 degrees this morning but it is 51 and sunny now.
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,534 Member
    Options
    Linda - Judith and I live about 5 hours apart - she is at the coast and I am in the interior - and tonights news is just horrible - military is in now to put up a dike as the flooding is getting worse
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Today temps are in the 30’s and rain today

My Son said they got snow Thursday! Also said with the mix of flood waters and now freezing temps mixed with snow will make conditions even worse.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    I am sorry that you are dealing with floods as well as the snow. Our snow is coming but only in the mountains now. It is 63 here now so I hope to get some walking in today. I could not walk for 48 hours after my vein procedure so today I am free to go where I want.
  • rorylyon1
    rorylyon1 Posts: 368 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Good morning we had unbelievable chemtrails heavy display of lines & crosses. The past three days temps in the 70 range as will be today..
    Praying 🙏 for Canada 🇨🇦 lord have mercy protection all around the Province.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It is a little cooler (50 degrees) and more clouds today. It has just started to rain but it isnot supposed to last long. Prayers continue for BC, Canada.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you all for your prayers.

Today we have temps in low 40’s and cloudy skies, rain starts overnight with heavy rain expected for Monday and Tuesday!
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    55 degrees and sunny
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Temps in the 30's Forecast says Heavy rain for us today
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    65 degrees and sunny but a red flag warning until tomorrow (high fire danger)