Weather for the Day

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Another sunny day. Here you go Judith ~ 🌞some sunshine for you too.

A low of 12F (-11.1C) this morning and a high of 32F (0C) expected. The snow is melted off the roads but still clinging to grassy areas.
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    Thank you Judith. It feels hotter again today probably because we were out in the sun putting the caravan into storage.

31C - 18C (87.8F - 64.4F)
    Humidity 43-61%
    No rain but there are a few clouds.
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Thanks for sharing your weather today,

Linda, you are still pretty chilly, but happy the snow is melting and you have sunny skies

Susan, glad you don’t have rain.. so excited for you with reading that you were putting your caravan in storage and so happy you have a brand new one, yay Susan and Colin!

For us: Our Grey Skies have turned into cloudy rain showers, temps are 3 degrees Celsius still on the chilly side but at least a little warmer! 🌧
  • Healthyme7410
    Cloudy with a high of 37F (2.77C) and low of 21F (-6.11C)
  • LosinSusin
    Judith, our caravan is pre loved. It's about 20 months old. 🤗 We cancelled our new build.

30C - 21C (86F - 69.8F)
    Humidity 50-64%
    A few clouds. We may have a thunderstorm tonight.
  • Healthyme7410
    Sunshine today although snow showers were predicted. High of 42F (5.5C) and low of 24F (-4.4C)
  • LosinSusin
    I woke up to a lovely cooler day. We did get a storm overnight so everything was wet at 6am while I was walking the dogs.

28C - 20C (82.4F - 68F)
    Humidity 74-63%
    A few clouds. They say to expect a shower or two.
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Susan for sharing, your caravan still looks brand new, hard to believe it’s 20 months old. You sure received a wonderful find when you bought your caravan.

Our weather is about the same, cloudy with rain showers and temps of 6 degrees Celsius tonight!
  • 316Judith
    We have a major change in our weather: Storm Warning: Snow is forecast for Saturday Sunday and Monday. Temps will decrease all week: From Monday to next Tuesday with Snow and freezing temps pretty much every day.

February 20 Monday 4 degrees
    February 21 Tuesday -1 degree
    February 22 Wednesday -4 degree
    February 23 Thursday -8 degrees
    February 24 Friday - 5 degree
    February 25 Saturday 0 degrees with snow ❄️
    February 26 Sunday 0 degrees with snow ❄️
    February 27 Monday 0 degrees with snow ❄️
    February 28 Tuesday 0 degrees with snow ❄️
  • LosinSusin
    That's alright, Judith. It would be hard to keep everything straight in all our lives 😊 Stay safe and warm in your bitter cold! ❄️❄️❄️

29C - 20C (84.2F - 68F)
    Humidity 62-86%
    Rain
  • LosinSusin
    29C - 20C (84.2F - 68F)
    Humidity 49-74%
    Rain showers
  • LosinSusin
    28C - 20C (82.4F - 68F)
    Humidity 57-95%
    Rain showers
  • 316Judith
    We had high winds and snow is coming with temps dropping below zero. Very cold here! 🥶❄️
  • 316Judith
    edited February 2023
    Weather Alert: Description
    Heavy snow is expected Saturday night.

Where: Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast, Whistler, and Sea to Sky highway - from Squamish to Whistler.

When: starting Saturday night. My weather news said Snow Saturday Sunday and Monday and most of the week!

Hazards: Total snowfall amounts ranging from 10 to 30 cm.

We have freezing temps now minus 3 degrees and by 7 am it is minus 7 degrees and will remain the same rest of the day.

We also have high gusty winds!
  • LosinSusin
    That sounds like very challenging weather, Judith. I hope you do not have to go out in any snow storms. Please stay safe and warm. The season should change before too long, right?

We seem to have started our Autumn weather here. The mornings at least I'm nice and cool. I need a it is hot again though. I just love the morning temperatures.

27C - 19C (80.6F - 66.2F)
    Humidity 67-90%
    Showers

• 316Judith
    We are still under a heavy snowfall warning up to 30-35cm total. We were minus 7 this morning down to minus 3 tonight. We are in for major storms and we are told to be careful and only travel on roads if absolutely necessary. They are advising we stay off the roads. Thankfully I got stocked up with groceries for next several days!
  • LosinSusin
    I just noticed so many typos in my last weather post. I really need to proof read before hitting post. Our day will be slightly warmer but slightly less humid.

Judith, I sure hope the seasons start changing for you soon. Glad you do not have to go out in that cold, icy weather.

30C - 19C (86F - 66.2F)
    Humidity 50-85%
    Partly cloudy
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Susan
    We are still under the Weather Alert:

Today our temps are below 0 degrees Fahrenheit and minus 6 and 7 degrees Celsius!

It has been snowing tonight and it will continue until the first of the week! At least in my area. Earlier today we had high gusty winds 💨❄️
  • 316Judith
    As I said above, it snowed all thru the evening and all night to the early this morning. It is supposed to start snowing again mid afternoon with it coming down stead around 9 pm. The temps have dropped and it continues to stay at freezing levels, yes it’s cold 🥶 due to the snow storm our Church services were cancelled!
  • LosinSusin
    Judith, tit sure sounds cold! Sorry your church services were cancelled 😞 It was probably best for you to stay home though, right?

Today it is hotter again.

31C - 19C (87.8F - 66.2F)
    Humidity 46-91%
    Partly cloudy