LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    I will post Dubbo's weather as that is where we are headed today:

26C - 6C (78.8F - 42.8F)
    Humidity 12-27%
    Sunny

Thank you for the advice, Linda!
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Thank you Susan, look forward to hearing about the weather forecast for Dubbo! And on that Theme, if you could it would be great to follow your journey and see what weather you have in all the different cities you visit and stay in, a good Geography Lesson!

Safe Travels my friend!

Rain 🌧 showers today and temps are brrr 🥶 so damp and chilly with high of 48 degrees today and lows of 40 degrees!
  • LosinSusin
    edited October 2023
    OK, we are leaving Dubbo and heading for Parkes. This is the forecast for Parkes:

19C - 3C (66.2F - 37.4F)
    Humidity 21-72%
    Sunny

I am definitely getting out warmer clothing for today.
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    High of 70F (21.1C) and low of 36F (2.2C) with showers that are supposed to stop at midnight. I need to check the garden for any left tomatoes or zucchini we may have missed gefore the frost comes this weekend.
  • 316Judith
    Linda. Good idea as I got a dozen red tomatoes and about the same for green tomatoes, I prepared them and they are now in the freezer!

Susan, thank you for sharing the areas you are visiting and what your weather is like.

Today we had about same temps but one nice feature the sunshine was out, such a beautiful day! 😊 🌠
  • LosinSusin
    Parkes weather for today:

24C - 4C (75.2F - 39.2F)
    Humidity 22-64%
    Sunny

It will feel like it is going down to 0C/32F!
  • Healthyme7410
    That sounds like really cold weather! Denver is forecasting 10 inches of snow over the weekend. Some of it may come as rain so it will not be too bad. The roads will still be warm and will melt off the snow quickly. Over here in Grand Junction we are only forecasst rain over the weekend. Today was a high of 64F (17.7C)
  • LosinSusin
    Nerrandera NSW weather:

26C - 11C (78.8F - 51.8F)
    Humidity 17-42%
    Mostly Sunny
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Susan for sharing your weather forecast in the region you are visiting, your daily forecast have brought a wide range of temps from being quite chilly to being quite warm!

Linda, hope you don’t get too much snow. Stay warm and safe!

For us today: we are very chilly 🥶 here in the surrounding region of Vancouver, BC with temps of 35 degrees and a forecast of being 49 degrees for our high today.

Early in the morning I see frost on our roof tops. We have clear skies now and later this morning we are supposed to have sunny skies!
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith - you are colder than we are. The snow is for the Denver area so our children are seeing snow but we are not in our area in Grand Junction. Today we have a high of 55F (12.7C) and low of 30F (-1.1C). Rain this morning and partly cloudy this afternoon.
  • Healthyme7410
    High of 45F (7.2C) today and low of 23F (-5C). Clear blue sky today with a steady wind blowing the leaves off the trees.
  • 316Judith
    Linda, Your low’s are really chilly 🥶 makes me shiver seeing 23 Fahrenheit temps, we have been cold but you are colder than we are with temps reading in the 20’s. Stay warm my friend!

Today we had Cloudy ☁️ skies and a low of 33 degrees and a high of 50 degrees.

Currently our temps are reading @ 45 degrees!

No Snow here in the Region of Vancouver and it’s not even in our forecast thankfully! 😊
  • LosinSusin
    Yes, we have traveled 1827kms/1335 miles in 9 days towards the Antarctic so our weather has been changeable. In Melbourne and Tasmania they have been known to experience all four seasons in a day, a LOT!! Glad we packed all seasons' clothes.

Seymour VIC weather:

16C (feels like 5.9C right now, about 42F) to 6C (60.8F - 42.8F) When it is 6C it will feel like 1C/33.8F
    Humidity 55-77%
    Showers. Windy.

I'm glad we're on power and can warm up the van when we need to tonight.

• Healthyme7410
    It was a low of 23F (-5C) this morning - brrrrr 🥶. We are expecting a high of 48F (8.8C) this afternoon. Once this cold spell is over we will have warm weather again for a little while called Indian Summer.
  • LosinSusin
    Weather for Campbelfield, VIc

16C (feels like 6C right now, about 42F) to 6C (60.8F - 42.8F) When it is 11C it will feel like 7C/44.6F
    Humidity 47-65%
    Partly Cloudy
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Susan for sharing the Regions Weather report where you and Colin are visiting!
    Great you are on Power as by the looks of those temps you will need some heat to warm the Caravan up so you have a toasty warm bed to sleep in. Safe Travels my friend.

Linda, you are getting some really chilly temps, you made me smile as you were thinking about Indian Summer and warmer days ahead that will come, when I lived in Ontario back East we had Indian Summer often, not so much out here in the West!

Today here in the Vancouver and surrounding region we had a chilly day, but with a mix of sunny ☀️ and cloudy ☁️ skies with temps of 32 degrees for our low and a high of 52 degrees.

Currently we have temps of 42 degrees! Yes, Autumn 🍂 is upon us.
  • Healthyme7410
    High temperature of 54F (12.2C) and lwo of 28F (-2.2C). As I said in the chat, it is flannel sheet weather.
  • LosinSusin
    Geelong VIC weather:

17C (feels like 11.8C right now, about 53F) to 8C (62.6F - 46.4F) When it is 8C it will feel like 7C/44.6F
    Humidity 55-80%
    Cloudy
  • 316Judith
    Very interesting Susan, some of these regions you are visiting I have never heard of before. Your weather is quite variable with all the lows and highs! How are your “puppies” enjoying the travels?

Linda, with your temps it sure is flannel sheet weather. Hope you are staying warm!

Today we had cloudy ☁️ skies but some rain 🌧 showers! Temps were a high of 55 degrees and low of 35 degrees!

Currently we have 44 degrees!
  • Healthyme7410
    Same as yesterday but warming up this weekend. I wore a sweater as I walked outside today but there was not wind so walking with the sunshine was nice.