Options
124»

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,074 Member
    Options
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    Date: 10/9
    Exercised ?: YES did a 3 hr Fitness Tour! Good time. Walked in between workouts. Tried to do couch to 5k but might have to do a “back to back” Sunday And Monday and “rest” on Tuesday. Pray I won’t be as sore but this is the a great way to jump start my new goal of working out for 20 mins in the morning. I’m going to start off with 5 mins a day though and if I want to go longer I will.

Calories ? YES
    Tracked? YES

Pass Days 0/3

The nugget today was good food for thought. Where are my numbers coming from? 🤔 I’m make a note to celebrate what I have accomplished. I look forward to where the journey takes me.

@donna25trinity my journal habit is escaping me too.
    @biketheworld thanks again for sharing—your honesty was very insightful

I did really well with the Jounaling for month of Sep but this month i am finding it hard to stick to it! I'll try to knock it out 1st thing tomorrow morning and see if that helps. Not sure about u buy I always get so much clarity wen I do it. Xo
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,369 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    🎉 Congratulations 🎉 to those with 3 x yes.
    @Healthymumlife
    @taurie
    @Caroline_slowandsteady <> I had to revise my UGW too after a while, but I'm now below the revised goal and approaching my Original goal, so who knows what's ahead
    @DebyS137
    @readyornot <> I feel your discomfort on the carb overload
    @znaoiec
    @jamcnewman
    @MrGreen1988
    @lovingcaring <> kudos on dealing with the birthday party food
    @ideas2
    @victorious55 <> WOO HOO!!! 9 days nut free!!!
    @moanton
    @WhatMeRunning <> exercise is exercise. I highly recommend the YouTube seated exercise vids. I used them after my hip op.
    @tdrjustus3
    @ForLangston

Bravo for consistently posting no matter what.
    @bookieNJ <> weekends are difficult
    @_JeffreyD_
    @GrandmaJackie
    @calvin20874 <> 👍🏻 still 2 pass days left
    @KCJen

Yet another thought provoking topic, and a host of interesting replies. They just go to show that although there are many similarities in our strategies, we each bring our own unique take to the subject.

I think that's me for Saturday. See y'all next on the 16th.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,933 Member
    Options
    Ty @TerriRichardson112 -in-laws for visiting so mfp mostly went out the window
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Kind of? I was definitely much more active than most days going to a play date with my little guy and following him around. But it wasn't really intentional exercise.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Not quite. I was good until about 10 and then got super snacky and decided not to stress.