9/4
    Exersised yes
    Caleries no
    Logged yes
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Starting to get concerned no appetite even when I am hungry 2-3 bites and I am done.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options
    October 4

Calories ✅ Got my protein up to 72g and fibre to 23g which is a good day for me!

Tracking ✅ Yes - including a delicious gin and Zevia tonic that was such a treat after what turned out to be a very exhausting day.

Exercise ✅ 74 minutes of walking (split into two shifts); achieved 126% of my step goal (which had just been increased another 1,000 steps); stretching and fascia work.

Pass Days Used: None to date

Julie
    🥰
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,132 Member
    Options
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Yes x3
    Starting to get concerned no appetite even when I am hungry 2-3 bites and I am done.

@tdrjustus3
    I may have missed previous posts of yours.
    Are you exercising? Have you eaten too much on other, previous days? Under a lot of stress? Getting enough sleep?
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    10/4/2021

Exercise? Indeed. Spent a bit of time walking around looking for my bus. I know that sounds weird...
    ... but you may have seen the news item about the DEA agent killed on the Amtrak train in Tucson? Well, based on the position of the train car this morning, it happened right across from where I catch my bus. We were told to contact Sun Tran customer service to find out where to catch our respective busses. Great idea... *if* the CSRs actually knew where the busses were and what route they were taking. They sent me to a stop along the normal route, about a mile from where I usually get on. When I called back again later, after waiting and not seeing a single bus, I was told the transit center had re-opened about half an hour earlier and then put on hold, only to eventually be told, "Your best bet would probably be to get on a bus from your route heading into downtown and just staying on the bus for the return trip... because the bus isn't going that way, it's going this way and that way... eventually hitting its normal route about another mile from where you are. So did I wait for a bus going into downtown? No, I walked to the eventual bus stop. Through part of the West University area where I would love to live but the $600k price tags, there's no way. Anyways, when I got to the stop, I waited another 5-10 minutes before the bus showed up. Not from the direction I'd been told they were coming from... Noooo... they were coming from the street I'd originally been waiting on. I got home an hour after my normal time.

Tracking - Yeppers

Calories? Nope... didn't even come close.

I use the Notes section of the daily "diary" to log (for my info) my daily weight. While I've been stuck where I am, I haven't been entering my weight into MFP. If I lose again, and manage to keep it off for more than a couple of days? Then, I'll enter it. Sometimes I will make notes regarding something that helped me go off the rails. But mostly just my weight. :)

• KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • swenson19d
    swenson19d Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    still hanging in there x3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    Options
    10/4
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Since I’m too on the west coast, I’ll check in tonight.
    ~~~~~~~~
    October goals
    - Miracle Morning daily.
    - yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly.
    - average 30g or fewer net carbs per day
    - No LNS daily, ONLY fruits
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    ✅exercise
    ✅tracking
    ✅calories