October 3

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    Exercise: :D

OOF, today was my 8 mile run--last long run before the 15k next Sunday. Now I am just going into rest mode, protecting my body, and eating a bit more. I have done all I can do. Today was rough toward the end--my blood sugar evidently crashed, which scares me for next Sunday. I am not sure how to deal with that. I have been spent all day, vs. last Sunday when I ran 7 miles and bounded up the stairs afterward to get my son to go hiking. Wow, running is so complicated.

Tracking: :)

Calories: :)

@bradkcrew Im excited for you and for your 15k next Sunday - you've done very well, and I've enjoyed keeping up with your training. You've got this! ;)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,612 Member
    10/3
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Since I’m too on the west coast, I’ll check in tonight.
    ~~~~~~~~
    October goals
    - Miracle Morning daily.
    - yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly.
    - average 30g or fewer net carbs per day
    - No LNS daily, ONLY fruits
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,054 Member
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    Exercise: :D

OOF, today was my 8 mile run--last long run before the 15k next Sunday. Now I am just going into rest mode, protecting my body, and eating a bit more. I have done all I can do. Today was rough toward the end--my blood sugar evidently crashed, which scares me for next Sunday. I am not sure how to deal with that. I have been spent all day, vs. last Sunday when I ran 7 miles and bounded up the stairs afterward to get my son to go hiking. Wow, running is so complicated.

Tracking: :)

Calories: :)

You’re going to be great!
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 842 Member
    Date: 10/3
    Exercised ?: YES walk/Run couch 2k5 Week 3 2 miles total. Used map my run/GymBoss app
    Calories ? YES
    Tracked? YES

Pass Days 0/3
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,345 Member
    @victorious55 Those are great goals for the month. I also have a "kitchen closed" rule for myself. It's funny how that can work. I am going to steal one of your goals for myself this month too and plan to be a Champion if I don't make the Winner's Circle. No disappearing for a few days if I've fallen off the wagon. I also plan on logging all no matter how painfully embarrassing it is. Maybe that will be my motivation for sticking to the plan this month lol!
  • lovingcaring
    lovingcaring Posts: 36 Member
    Oct 3rd

Track eats/drinks? Yes
    Within calorie budget? Yes
    Exercise? Walk 21min treadmill 5min 5lb dumbbell overhead press
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • jem302