WaistAways Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team @kdblpn ... looking forward to getting to know you! Feel free to introduce yourself and let us know how we can help you on your journey!

@jugar @PlaneMonkey

Those are tough situations... it's so great we have this group to bounce ideas off each other. Just hearing what everyone is going through is so helpful.

Well workday number 1 of the week is under my belt! Off to ride the bike.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,134 Member
    Options
    DD265 wrote: »
    CW: 79.4

Bad week!

amateur! you gained less than a kilo! you will have a good week now, I feel it in my bones...
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,134 Member
    Options
    Kali225 wrote: »
    Welcome @kdblpn !!

Man, did I mess up today - I forgot to set my alarms for the week!! And I am still feeling the effects of my early day Thursday and late night Friday, so I slept until 8:54am! No morning walk for me, and a scramble to get online for work. Ugh. But I added in dance cardio right after work was done to make up for some lost steps, and I walked to get my haircut just now! Feels great to get a few inches off.

I do wish it was going to be a less rainy week, and maybe it will move on by Saturday, when I am trying to do a corn maze with all my visiting friends for the birthday. Although, the overcast skies will add a seasonally-appropriate spooky vibe. B)

I think we are on the same wavelength today. I forgot to put on my step tracker, and then it was really rainy so I did not take as long a walk, and then I opted to go shopping with my dad and step-mom rather than continue walking and working out, and well. the day is shot. So a haircut sounds real good right about now!!!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Options
    Busy day here at my house. My granddaughter was here all day. No nap. Hardly stops moving. She had fun playing with her mom’s now vintage dolls. I am a saver and she has enjoyed all the toys I’ve saved. She thinks magic happens in my attic as I bring down new to her toys. Wait till she can read and sees my thousand+ children’s book collection up there from teaching.

Anyway, I will have her all week for now on. I’m going to be exhausted. I have logged and was under. Still need a few hundred more steps today. But I did do my Pilates early before she arrived. Pretty happy about that.

• ashleycarole86
    Options
    DD265 wrote: »
    CW: 79.4

Bad week!

Miss your updates, hope you're okay.... looking forward to hearing what you've been up to when you're ready
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    10/25 exercise:

4879 steps + 50 minutes Peloton
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,832 Member
    Options
    You have another new member joining you .. Please welcome @sljjjembeca :)
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @sljjjembeca

Welcome to the party!! Glad to have another new teammate.. looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    @gak71 that is totally a win! hope I can mimic your success next week.

@kdblpn wow over 100 lbs down already! incredible, and welcome aboard.

@sljjjembeca those are some great goals, and plenty of support to be found here even if a specific number is not your goal.
This discussion has been closed.