Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Replies

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,868 Member
    @TeresaW1020 :D You will surely be sore today! Yay for upping your weights. Your dinner sounds amazing!

Hi all. I decided to do stretching yesterday morning since I already had a migraine beginning. Last night, I tried to work out but was hit with a migraine (I couldn't take my medication at night since I already took it in the morning and wasn't sure about taking it twice in one day). I will try again this morning. I just took my medication. Eating was pretty good yesterday.

100-day challenge commitments:
    1. I will put my utensil down between bites. ✅
    2. Chew slowly and chew enough. ✅
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P. Challenge: ✘

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Weigh in day. Wednesday
    Username: Renaegry
    PW:158.6
    CW: 160.4
  • lose4me71
    lose4me71 Posts: 36 Member
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Username: lose4me71
    PW:299.1
    CW: 299.1

No loss; but no gain. I guess I'll take it. I've gone 2 weeks with no carbonated drinks. That's a win for me.
    Hope everyone has a blessed day.
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,812 Member
    @broncobuddee
    Krea4
    Mondays
    PW: 66.55 146.7lbs
    CW: 66.50kg 146.6
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 475 Member
    Just a quick check in, we are just waiting to board our next flight.
    Did well on thanksgiving day and stayed within my limits. I made a ton of sides, most of them were veggies with different seasonings, the only really high cal stuff was the mashed potatoes and desserts, of which I only had a taste it was all super delicious!!
    My kids were super happy because they got to take home a ton of leftovers🙂.
    My plan is to focus on proteins and just healthy carbs (fruits and veg), it’s not perfect, but it did seem to work this summer:). I may touch base while away, otherwise, next week. Of to our next flight!
  • trooworld
    @lose4me71 That's a great NSV! Congrats.

@laurelfit57 Well done! Have fun on your trip. :)

Hi all. I had a nice workout yesterday and plan on working out again this morning. Things are going pretty well but I need to stay out of the snacks that are here.

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    Username: GabiV125
    Check in day: Thursday instead of Wednesday, please
    PW: 131.0
    CW: 131.0

The 100 day countdown:
    -diary in green 15/21
    -over 12k steps 17/21
    I revised my minimum # steps to 12k from 10k since it’s practically the only “exercise “ I do.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,538 Member
    @trooworld I hope that migraine goes away! I used to get weather-related headaches when it rained hard but not just from changing seasons, how frustrating. Good luck with your workout today!

@TeresaW1020 You're going to have a thousand recipes saved for that air fryer by the time you get it! Is it the air fryer or air fryer/pressure cooker combo?

@lose4me71 Way to go on no carbonated drinks! It gets easier with time, it really sucks the first few days!

@laurelfit57 Have a safe flight! Your Thanksgiving sounds awesome!

@GabiV125 Good luck with the new step number!

Hi everyone! Nothing really new, I have an appointment in a couple hours then I'm going to make pesto with my SIL, time to put up these harvests! I have a lot to do in the garden here too drying herbs. The only thing veggie-wise to harvest are herbs and green beans, tomatoes have slowed down. My luffas are huge but they have to dry to make sponges so they'll be hanging for awhile. Lots of flowers too! I need to finish my coffee and work out, have a great day gang!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Username:@leonadixon
    PW 9/29:222.2
    Check in weight (10/6/2021): 222.9
    Check in weight (10/132021): 222.6
    Check in weight (10/20/2021):
    Check in weight (10/27/2021:
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Can’t seem to keep on track I’ll keep trying
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Hi Team! It’s been a busy day. I had a staff meeting and then stayed to clean both buildings I was super happy to have my scale down this morning but tonight we have a ladies' Bible study dinner, so hopefully, I can behave and not do any damage to the scale for tomorrow's weigh-in. I listened to a couple of podcasts today about Modified Protein Sparing Fasting and I think I will do that for a couple of days when I come home from vacation to get me back on track. Yesterday, my mom decided that I needed to open up the Ninja Foodie in case there were issues with it. So happy early Christmas to me!! I made hamburgers on the grill feature and they were really good. I need to watch some YouTube videos to help me fully understand all the features. It looks great on my counter!

:star: 100 DAY CHALLENGE – DAY 22 :star:
    1. Data Driven Fasting: Trigger went down to 84 but I did check it for lunch and not sure what it will be before dinner.
    2. Exercise/Physical Activity: Church cleaning
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P Challenge: There will be sugar today when I eat some German chocolate cake at the party tonight. 😊
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Hi all
    davidji82
    Weigh In Day:Friday
    PW: 209.2
    CW: 205.9
  • TeresaW1020
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 175.2
    CW: 174.8
    LTD: 89.6
    Month: .4
  • trooworld
    @Katmary71 Thanks! It's been off and on for 2 weeks now. :( Your garden sounds marvelous! Good luck getting it done!

@murdog3t That's what you have to do: keep trying. It will come!

@TeresaW1020 Enjoy your Foodi, I left a bunch of recipes on the other board!!!

@leonadixon @davidji82 @TeresaW1020 Congrats on the losses!

Hi all. Well yesterday morning, I was pulling on my workout pants and got a shoot of a migraine so I decided to just do a stretching/recovery workout instead. I'm glad I did. Today, I did a full-body workout. It felt good and had no migraine.

• trooworld
    @TeresaW1020 CONGRATS ON MAKING YOUR 175# GOAL!!! You don't have that much further to go, do you?

5dp52b1odz5q.png
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 203 Member
    Just a quick check in….it’s been a couple of days since I posted but I have been staying on track and have managed to consistently drink 2L of water per day…still can’t seem to reach the 3L like the Dr wants….also have gotten my Diet Coke down to one can a day vs the 4 or 5 I was doing….I refuse to change my 2 coffee in the morning lol…I have even started doing some exercises. I am a work in progress for sure but I am happy with where I’m at right now….have a great day everyone and will weigh in tomorrow
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,126 Member
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 190.8
    CW: 187.8

Woot Woot! Finally made it down a decade!
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,126 Member
    @krea4 I’m pretty basic when it comes to my proteins – I use a lot of Butler Soy Curls, tofu, and beans. Not sure if any of those bring you joy…if so, let me know which ones and I’ll share some recipes. I love that you can walk a mountain with your friend. Sounds beautiful! Share a photo!

@Katmary71 I think you need to hire me to get rid of that ex! (insert karate chop here) :smiley: I’m glad you had a good Birthday, though I’d tell your SIL that you want to go to a hard rock concert and she’ll just have to deal or stay home! (I sound like such a meanie). It’s just that sibling relationships are so important to me and I’ve instilled it in my children that, after I’m gone, they all need to be each other’s shoulder. I digress…sorry! Anyway, we all know how much I love horror, but another horror friend of mine told me about Where the Crawdads Sing and said it was her favorite book ever…so with you recommending it, too, I simply MUST read it! And I think I remember that TV movies series – I remember the cobwebs one, one with ants and one with bees.

@trooworld I have not heard of “House”, so I’ll have to check it out. I am so sorry about your furbaby. That’s so sad. Hugs.

@TeresaW1020 What a fun trip to the dentist! I’m sure you were beaming, showing off those pearly whites! My Kohl’s still has a very good supply of products. I was there about a week ago and really surprised by it. Thankful they finally reopened some of the fitting rooms. Your husband needs a long time-out for that terrible idea to stop shopping! I had to Google Juro spider…and I gasped! How atrocious! Reminds me of all the cobwebs in The Mist. Check the Ninja for “issues”…hahahahaha! Nice!

@lose4me71 Welcome! You are in the right place. This group is fantastic! Nice job on being soda-less for 2 weeks!

@laurelfit57 I’m so far behind, so it looks like today is your travel day! Have a safe trip and an awesome time at the wedding!

@TheGlwUp So glad your ear infections are healed. I had a double one about 15 years ago and my ears started bleeding! I knew it was time for an ER visit when that happened. They are so painful.

@tammymccrady6278 Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I’m a justifier, too. But as long as we remember that uncomfortable feeling the next time, maybe it will help. I’m so sorry about your mom.

@murdog3t Hang in there! We’re here for you!

I’ve been getting over this cold and I haven’t been able to check in for about a week. (My boss made me get tested last week Thursday and it was negative, so that’s a blessing.) I’ve been doing pretty good with the 100 Day Challenge on some parts of it. Couple of bad days thrown in there, but they weren’t super bad…just minimally bad. Anyway, we are super excited…Hunter has been wanting a pet for a long time, but the only animals I’m not allergic to are birds and bunnies. My older daughter, Sydney, rescued a bunny from someone she knows that constantly buys animals then doesn’t want them (don’t get us started). We’ll be getting all the necessities, too, so I won’t have to buy much of anything. The woman didn’t teach the rabbit her name (Jean Gray), so I’m changing it. The stars have aligned and it’s kismet…so we will be picking up Kismet Gray this evening. Isn’t she a sweetie?

q2oiovoznlbs.jpg

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2021 Mantras: WITH PURPOSE and NO MORE EXCUSES

• davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member
    davors19
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 260
    CW: 260
    LTD: 40
  • TeresaW1020
    @trooworld Thank you for that awesome graphic! <3 I’ve been trying to get to this milestone for a while now and vacation will probably bump me out of it but that is OK. I will get back to it and keep on until I reach goal. Right now, I’m wanting to get to 160 lbs. and then I will see if I want or can go lower.

@tammymcrady6278 Good for you for cutting down on the Diet Cokes. As for the water, can you start a little earlier? I made it a habit to drink an 8 oz. glass first thing when I get up in the morning and another when I brush my teeth. That is 16 oz. before I ever leave the bathroom! ;)

@vegan4lyfe2012 Nice loss this week! Yeah, those Juro spiders are nasty looking! I’m praying that when the cold hits they will all die! Their cobwebs are actually a golden color. Very weird! I love your new bunny, Kismet Gray! What fun you will have with her. :)

Hi Team! I was super happy to meet my weight loss goal this morning. I was actually down more yesterday morning but the dinner with the ladies last night jumped it back up a little bit. There were three cakes and brownies. I had a tiny bit of everything and have been very good today. I went and had my hair done today and got it cut pretty short in the back. I love it! I will change my profile pic after I get back from my trip. After my hair appointment, I went and washed and cleaned out my car so it’s looking all spiffy too. For dinner, I made pork chops in my air fryer. They cooked sooo fast and were so tasty! I may never turn my oven on again. :grin:
    :star: 100 DAY CHALLENGE – DAY 20 :star:
    1. Data Driven Fasting: BG was at 87 for dinner. I forgot to check before eating lunch. Trigger is 83
    2. Exercise/Physical Activity: shoulders and arm workout
    3. Stop Eating C.R.A.P Challenge: No sugar today!
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
This discussion has been closed.