No Dairy Keto - recipe ideas?

Options
WholeFoods4Lyfe
WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
Is anyone else doing Keto with no dairy? I cut out dairy the beginning of September and I feel so much better now that I did. I had a lot of GI issues that resolved themselves when I cut Gluten but still had some issues lingering and I feared that Dairy may have been the culprit. They've all but resolved at this point, so I guess it was the dairy afterall.

Anyway, I seem to handle goat and sheep products okay, and have been using Ghee to cook and that isn't causing me issues as far as I can tell. I switched to Nutpods for my coffee and actually like them and it's nice to have a few extra calories for food now since I was using heavy cream. And the Kite Hill cream cheese isn't too bad either.

Any high fat, moderate protein, dairy free recipes or ideas that you'd care to share? I made a quiche this morning using duck eggs, goat cheese, and prosciutto for the crust and that was super yummy.

Replies

• txkajun263
    txkajun263 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am not dairy-free, however I don't eat a lot of dairy overall now that I am on Keto. I never heard of Nutpods before and just did a search on them. I do use heavy cream in my coffee, and am considering trying it out. It would reduce some calories for me and if it's a good taste I'm fine with stopping the heavy cream. Thanks!
  • herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Check out Maria emmerich. She has a lot of dairy free keto recipes.
    https://mariamindbodyhealth.com/?s=Dairy+free