Announcements and Results

Welcome to the thread where all of the weekly and monthly results posts will now reside!

This is currently a work in progress, so if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to let them be heard!

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Love this idea...question...will it be changing every month or will it remain the same? Jessica
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    @jessicakrall8 - Changing in terms of what? The format will remain mostly the same. There are a few statistics I may add in the future, just to give us even more to look at and see progress in, but I haven't started my work on that yet.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    @jessicakrall8 - Changing in terms of what? The format will remain mostly the same. There are a few statistics I may add in the future, just to give us even more to look at and see progress in, but I haven't started my work on that yet.

@minstrelofsarcasm I was referring to the link for it and the title of the page. Usually the chatrooms, etc all have a different one for each month. This room didn't have the month listed, as if it's going to remain static...thus my question. Doesn't matter, I was just curious...I like it by the way...great idea!
    Jessica
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    I love the idea ...makes it nice to see every teams accomplishments :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm

@minstrelofsarcasm I was referring to the link for it and the title of the page. Usually the chatrooms, etc all have a different one for each month. This room didn't have the month listed, as if it's going to remain static...thus my question. Doesn't matter, I was just curious...I like it by the way...great idea!
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 -
    Oh! Yes, it is going to stay here month-to-month or until we decide we don't like it anymore. I'll just add all new results posts in here.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    winners.gif

zx0wivieax4b.png
    x56dj84xlevl.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    mmuac0lg79h8.png
    By Pounds
    6r1mcwb77mq2.png

tim-gunn-you-all-look-like-winner.gif
    Individual Results
    By Percentage
    l0eu1n33wq9a.png
    By Pounds
    b3vnm0ddnc2d.png
    zwl7f37s2or0.png

Team Winners
    dxcn0qbug0sr.png
    it4fvxchvf5u.png
    abdxnxe97dsh.png
    idfaf9i6e0b3.png
    dc2h7bm4t85n.png
    a3cuafnq0s47.png

• ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Good morning! It’s November 1st

Ama3387
    Mondays
    PW 202.4 lbs
    CW 201.6 lbs

• minstrelofsarcasm
    ama3387 wrote: »
    Good morning! It’s November 1st

Ama3387
    Mondays
    PW 202.4 lbs
    CW 201.6 lbs

Hey @ama3387 !

This is the Announcements thread, I'm going to assume you meant for this to be posted in the Team Weight No More thread? (you can find that here)

I'll make sure your weigh-in is logged, so don't worry about having to repost it!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    results-are-in.png

qprtn2mvtndh.png
    3frbp0ilkj94.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    lkynva9ztbhy.png

By Pounds
    fb6jcnlovvi3.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage