down days

Options
krazyforyou
krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
Hi all, New to JuDDD. Could use some ideas for menus on down days. I seem to be over earing on these days and there fore my weight is bouncing ariund a little. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Replies

• krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    HUMMMM nobody home.
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I get DD recipe ideas from the Low Carb Friends web page under the JUDDD. It's the biggest collective list I've found to give you variety for a year.
  • zoodocgirl
    zoodocgirl Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    This thread is a little bit old and this is only my first full DD (did a "Medium Day" yesterday that was supposed to be a DD, and started out that way, until I remembered I had a holiday cocktail party to go to). Both yesterday and today, I feel like I'm getting a decent amount of food, I just can't snack.

Breakfast:
    Yesterday: 1/4 cup (dry measure) oatmeal cooked with water, 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, cinnamon and a 1 Tbsp raisins
    Today: I was away from home at a coffee shop so opted for 3/4 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt with 1/2 banana and 1/4 blueberry/strawberry mix

Lunch both days:
    One egg (70 cal), beaten and poured into a hot non-stick pan to make a crepe-like wrap (this is genius, btw), filled with 1/2 can tuna (65 cal), 1/2 Tbsp Trader Joe's reduced fat mayo (~18 cal), chopped pickled hot peppers and 1.5 cups shredded lettuce OR chopped broccolini

Dinner:
    One 4 oz wild Keta salmon filet (140 cal) with 1+ cups shredded sauteed cabbage and 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    bump