fall 2021

Options
suzrai
suzrai Posts: 8 Member
Let's get some conversations going here. You can bookmark this page to bring you directly to this chat.
I have been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd girl. And I'm so aggravated with myself. need an attitude adjustment. Maybe I should allow myself 1 full day to have a pity party and then refocus.
Anybody got a good suggestion that has worked for them when they are off pace and grumpy.

Replies

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm interested in this tiny (at the moment) group. First days are always the hardest! @suzrai I find that exercise always improves my mood. The problem is getting past the off pace and grumpy phase and going into my workout space and getting started. Going for a walk is great for mood enhancement but that means putting on my walking shoes :D So once the hard part is done, the exercise will turn my day around. It's really all a mind game when it comes down to it. Good luck with the group and thanks for creating it. I hope there are more joiners soon.
  • aginghealthier
    aginghealthier Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Do not allow a 1 day pity party. That will just give you an excuse to continue with your bad eating decisions and possibly escalate them. Get back on the horse, so to speak, and begin again, today. Re-watch some of your favorite diet related YouTube videos, or spend the day reading an eating-for-health book. Remind yourself why you started in the first place. I don't get off pace and grumpy because I am too hard-headed to give up. My life depends on continuing this journey. I will not take a step backwards and allow myself to undo all my hard work. You can do it... just don't give up!