Options
13»

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,457 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    ~ 🎄 ~11 / 30 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🤶🏼~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 270+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 36,870+.......... 240 walking ........ 30 min. house cleaning....
    (talked on the phone & walked with a dear friend for 150 min.... first walk then did 2=45min.)

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30

YES !!! another Month succeeding in Consistancy staying on track....

my highest STEPPING totals in a day since July 2021 getting my Smart watch - after last walk...

xdyz6weics33.jpg

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    Your cheerleader wasn’t very good last night I was engrossed in Wentworth on Netflix odd governor but intriguing show anyway I went through again this morning and…..
    Teresa feel better soon
    seilide a lunch time walk always helps me with a friend or alone
    jamcnewman great work

To everyone else let’s ROCK December bring it on even the ❄️❄️⛄️
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,628 Member
    Options
    Yes, no, no. Day started out strong
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    6/3 Pass days used

Ending my first ever UAC on a strong note. This group gives me so much inspiration - THANK YOU!!

December will be another tough month with traveling and social events, but I'm excited to keep on keeping on.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 25 minutes weights, 30 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 pass day used (Nov 19)

Although I am in the winners circle, I hit a plateau in weight and think I have only lost 2 pounds this month, inspite of all my efforts. I am going to see a dietician for the first time this afternoon. I can´t decide if my stall in progress might be undereating, too low carbs, too much carbs or what. I have been eating rationally and following my plan every day. It is hard to know if this is one of those times when you just have to have faith that if you keeping following the plan, eventually it will work, or if there is something wrong with the plan.

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes yes and yes
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,068 Member
    Options
    Thinking about you @ideas2 and hope the insights you get are helpful and supportive. I think you are in December UAC too? See you there? Take care. 🥰 Julie