November 15

Options

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    jjjcat wrote: »
    Monday Nov 15
    Exercise: Yes (30 minute dog walk and 35 minute Body Attack workout)
    Calories under: Yes
    Tracked all: Yes
    (3/3 pass days used so far)

NSV this month is that I haven't had nor missed any alcohol October or November- better mental and physical health as a result.

That's a huge achievement and not easy!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    I'm going to go first and say that my NSV this month is that I no longer have to take everything off in the mornings to weigh myself! I'm comfortable getting on the scale with my light weight jammies on! I remember last winter, I would be freezing to death, but I had to strip everything off in order to step on that scale, because every single oz made a difference!! :lol: (at least it did in my crazy brain! - Is anyone else this obsessed?) Lol.

Lol I understand completely! However, I figured out how much my jammies weigh and just deduct that amount so I don’t have to strip down in the cold!

My NSV: I have a pair of fleece pants I bought a couple years ago without trying on in the store, but which were supposedly the right size. They’ve been too tight to be comfortable and I rarely even wore them around the house. Last week I needed some junk pants to help someone move some furniture and decided to try those pants on again. They actually fit! They were comfy, they looked good. I wore them in public and didn’t feel embarrassed. It was a real boost for me and validation of slow but steady progress.

Awww congrats!!! U must be thrilled.Xox
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    I'm going to go first and say that my NSV this month is that I no longer have to take everything off in the mornings to weigh myself! I'm comfortable getting on the scale with my light weight jammies on! I remember last winter, I would be freezing to death, but I had to strip everything off in order to step on that scale, because every single oz made a difference!! :lol: (at least it did in my crazy brain! - Is anyone else this obsessed?) Lol.

I did laugh at this, because there are some days that I wonder whether or not I would weigh less without things like my glasses or watch on. Never mind that I can't read the scale without my glasses and that my nose and ears would hurt if they weighed more than a couple of ounces.

My NSV is being able to comfortably zip up some of my favorite vests and fleece - just in time for the cold weather here.

Wow very cool nsv and yep I feel you I been take my wedding ring off. Ha ha
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    15th November
    2 x Yes
    NSV: I have been posting for 15 days now, WITHOUT DROPPING OUT OR EVEN A SINGLE PASS DAY! Major for me!

Yayyy!! U hve a lot on your plate so it's super inspiring for us all to see u stick it out dispite all of ur other comitments. Xox
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Date: November 15th
    Exercised?: Yes, some light walking, 15 push-ups for the date, and 14 push-ups for yesterday’s miss (I separated them though, didn’t do 29 in a row lol).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.
    (Pass days used: 2/3)

My NSV is feeling my clothes get looser. As a result I can wear more stuff, because I have more confidence. Another (albeit smaller) victory: someone I hadn’t seen in a few weeks said I lost weight :). I actually do not have access to a scale right now, so I’m grateful for the NSV question!

Great work and great nsv's!! Feeling comfortable makes life so much more pleasant! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    taurie wrote: »
    NSV, wearing jeans and feeling like I look alright in them.

✅ exercise - took a TRX class for the first time and I loved it!!! It was very challenging but I feel like it will really help me build strength everywhere, including around my joints which would help stabilise them. I don’t know why I didn’t try it sooner 🤷🏻‍♀️
    ✅ calories
    ✅ tracked

Isn't it awesome wen u find a workout u actually enjoy!! Makes the time go so quick! Really happy to hear that u enjoyed it! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    ✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes: 124 mins, aerobics/walking/circuits/Tai Chi
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked everything

3️⃣ Pass Days left

@Mrs_Hoffer - Your post made me laugh as I recently started doing the same thing. Somehow, after practicing maintenance and still gradually dropping slowly, I no longer feel that I need that sort of accuracy. I was going to put it as one of my NSVs but you beat me to it 😂

My NSV this month? I recently swapped my wardrobe from summer to winter clothes and found that many of my clothes are slightly looser. A number were so loose that I have added them to my donate box.

I was going to declutter my summer clothes, but decided that doing the winter ones made more sense as the charity shop can put them on the rails now, rather than having to store them until next spring.

Great minds think alike right! Lol! 2 fab nsv's yayyy to u!!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    15/11/2021
    Exercise – yes, a 40 minute bike ride this morning and some Utube cardio sessions.
    Tracked – yes
    Calories – yes
    I’m not very good at NSVs but I enjoyed @Mrs_Hoffer s story. I was disappointed with my weight this morning (trying to lose a kg before going on holiday) and I was tempted to strip off to see those grammes go!

Ha ha if u do strip off let us know if it makes a difference lol! U are a bit of an expert with this whole weight loss and maintaince business so no doubt u will get where u need to be weight wise eventually I am sure of it. Xoxox
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    November 15
    Triple NO. Should probably call it a quadruple...quintuple even! 🤪
    NSV is this post.

Happens to the best if us!! I'm sure u will get right back in track tomz. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    November 15

✅✅✅ posting early, but expect this outcome based on the day so far. Will come back to post any change to this.

Oh how I laughed at your NSV @Mrs_Hoffer (and echoed by @ashleycarole86 @biketheworld @enlightenme3 @TerriRichardson112 ) because this is me! Last month I had to head straight to my weigh-in at the doctor’s in the clothes that I was wearing (imagine! 😜). I had a summer “weigh-in” outfit that I would normally change into but there were three car accidents and construction en route to do so — so it was straight to my doctor’s office. I had already called to report my delayed. I will report my NSV when this is no longer an issue for me. 🙃

My NSV is similar to what I reported last month this time —clothes that are too big now. But did I take heed last month? 🙈 Instead I kept wearing them. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then struggled with my toasty warm elasticized waist pants falling down MULTIPLE times on my walk with Beau a few days ago. I was cursing myself during the walk for thinking I could keep wearing them. The only thing that saved my dignity was the mid shin length down-filled coat that I was wearing. Oh the feeling of a down jacket on your bare bum (as they took the too loose underpants down with them). Needless to say, I have NOW cleared my underwear and pants drawers of such dangerous items.

Victory! ✌️

Ha ha love this so much! Congrats u must feel so good! Xox
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    mmcram wrote: »
    Exercise -ran/ walked 20 minutes
    Under calorie budget (1650)? Yes 1555
    Tracked everything I ate and drank? Yes

Counting calories stopped me from eating another 200-400 of unnecessary food.

Counting calories to a tee is a nsv in itself!!! Hving the data allows us to make better decisions. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    I do the same with the scale no matter what the temp!! My NSV buying new Levi’s and having to get a smaller size then the previous smaller size.

My exercise was walking and shopping in Lake Placid with my daughter today here’s a pic from our lunch table and one of the mountains on the way home. m8w0fcfhcypa.jpeg
    0obr1dnue8b7.jpeg

Awww smaller jeans that's a win!!! Beautiful pics!! I hve only seen a tiny bit of snow once in my life wen I went to Europe. Just lovely. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Pass day
    NSV: learning to bake my own treats so that I can regulate calories and sugar, getting closer to my year's weight loss goal, sleeping better

That's a great nsv if u make it own it is so much healthier. Treats are my life ha ha so if u ever hve any easy recipes we wld love to see them if it's not too much trouble. Xo