Any Planners in 2021?

Options
dz9412
dz9412 Posts: 19 Member
Hello! I am in the middle of the first 20 days on Lyn Genet's Plan. I've done several times before and, as always, I feel amazing and wonder why I ever dropped off. If you are doing it or are curious about it, I'd love to get a discussion going!
-D

Replies

• Saltismymiddlename
    Options
    Yes! I just started The Plan....Did day 1 and lost 2 1/2 lbs!! I have about 20 lbs to lose so I would love to have a support group for this. I tried it a couple of years ago without much success, but I think I was substituting too many things. This time I'm really going to try and follow it closely!
  • dz9412
    Options
    Hi! So glad you are seeing success! That early cleanse is intense but it definitely gets things started. I had a "joy factor" day yesterday, so I am up a little today. I'm on Day 13 today, 5 lbs down in < 2 weeks, which is HUGE for me. Keep going!!
  • Saltismymiddlename
    Options
    5 lbs in 2 weeks is great! What has been your hardest day so far?
  • dz9412
    Options
    I would say cleanse day 2. Day 1 I was psyched and ready, day 2 starting to feel my habits picking at me. I also confirmed on day 2 that raw almonds make me feel bleh. That is a tough one as they are really a big part of the Plan. Otherwise I've been feeling good, the occasional "where are my carbs?" thought but nothing terminal! What about you?
  • Saltismymiddlename
    Options
    I had lost 3 lbs in 3 days and was feeling pretty good until today! Day 3's menu screwed me up...I only gained .2lbs but a whole inch around my waist and feel very inflamed. I think it may be from roasting the veggies but will have to test again later. I also used arugula for my salad instead of mixed greens, so maybe from that? Idk...I will take a rest day today, go back to using day 1 menu and go from there. Got to be a detective!
  • Saltismymiddlename
    Options
    I think I may have a reaction to almonds also so I am avoiding them for now!
  • Saltismymiddlename
    Options
    I am frustrated and have been trying to find "The Plan" support groups but I don't think they exist unless you pay for it. I have so many questions! Have you had any bad reactions on the days that had multiple new items? If so, what did you do? Did you take a safe day and then test each item on separate days to isolate which one was problematic? I'm kind of stuck!
  • bsexeny433
    bsexeny433 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I'm on Day 3. This is my second go around so I know I'm not reactive to coffee w 1/2 1/2 so kept that in my menu. Down 1.7 lbs. Found that this is the most practical way to approach weight loss after 50.